Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 09-05-2019, 05:31 PM  
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Anybody like rock and roll?

Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:40 AM   #91
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Damn!! I remember the Rugby's. Went to High School with Mike Hoerni (their bass player). I loved the song "You, I" and it was a big hit in Louisville and around parts of the Midwest.

Thanks! I lost touch with Mike after I went into the Army and never met him again. Steve McNicol was the shits back in 66-67 considered one of the best guitar players at that time.
The Rugbys I always thought were from Texas. We had a really great radio station in St. Pete/Clearwater and they played so many non-album and lesser known songs and I don't think I ever hear much about the Rugbys. Psyche-rock was so great.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 05:05 PM   #92
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 01:36 PM   #93
I could of gone pro

This guy should be a star someday.

Original drummer of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-09-2020, 03:46 PM   #94
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Old 04-09-2020, 03:46 PM   #95
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post

Second drummer of Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Great recording!
Old 04-09-2020, 08:11 PM   #96
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux View Post
Great recording!
I had tickets to see the Artemus Pyle band, I think it was January 24th, and then it was cancelled here for lack of sales. It's a 840 seat venue, I saw Molly Hatchet two weeks earlier at the same place and it was sold out. I don't know, maybe people didn't know the name.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:58 PM   #97
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Old 04-11-2020, 05:09 AM   #98
Banned

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-11-2020 at 06:45 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-11-2020, 06:52 AM   #99
Banned

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-11-2020 at 07:06 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 07:14 AM   #100
Banned

Old 04-12-2020, 05:00 PM   #101
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Old 04-13-2020, 01:58 PM   #102
I could of gone pro

Laura Branigan died in 2004 in her sleep at age 52 with an aneurysm, but I could watch her sing "Gloria" anytime of the day. Blues fans should like this.

Sweet was one of the original glam rock bands and singer Brian Connolly was just like David Byron of Uriah Heep, a big boozer who died too soon. He left the band in the late 70's and died in 1997 at 51 of liver failure and a heart attack.

I can remember driving my car from Tulsa to back to Florida in 1980 and hearing "Victims of the Fury" for the first time on the radio, I had to have that album. I already had several Robin Trower albums. James Dewar (pronounced like the whiskey) was the perfect vocalist for Trower. Unfotunately he left us too soon., he had a stroke in 1987 that required constant care and then finally left us 15 years later when died in 2002.

Edwin Starr's live performance of War on British TV is one of the best television performances of all time. He also left us too soon, he died of a heart attack in 2003 at age 61.

Old 04-13-2020, 02:00 PM   #103
Banned

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 04-13-2020 at 02:09 PM..
Old 04-13-2020, 02:16 PM   #104
I could of gone pro

Rammstein "Du Hast", Du Hast Mich means You Hate Me.

German metal is heavy and yet melodic, or catchy at the same time.

This UK Rammstein Tribute band is pretty damn good.

Old 04-13-2020, 02:25 PM   #105
I could of gone pro

Alanis Morrisette getting down in Rio. The Uninvited.

The Killer Klowns in Australia know how to rock!! Black Betty.

Prince lIve in Houstin 1999, just like the video.