Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-10-2022, 09:21 PM  
In Search of a Life

Bullet Train

Go see it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IOsk2Vlc4o
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2022, 04:29 AM   #2
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

I stated in the new movie thread that this movie was fantastic. It is funny and action packed. One of the best movies I have seen in a while. I also stated the story line was convoluted but a great convoluted.

Definitely a 9.5 out of 10.

I saw someone else state it and went yep... that is about right... if you crossed a Guy Ritchie movie with a Quentin Tarantino movie... this would be its love child.

To be completely fair my wife was not as big of a fan as me. She liked it but not nearly as much as myself. Of course she isn't a fan of Quentin Tarantino movies so that could be why.

Last edited by BigRichard; 08-11-2022 at 04:42 AM..
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 09:17 AM   #3
Politically Incorrect

I'm gonna go

Sounds great and it's been many many years since I have been to the movies
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 09:52 AM   #4
Veteran

I was excited for this, but it’s got some less than stellar reviews. Regardless, I’ll be waiting until it streams. We only see a couple non-kids movies a year at the theaters and this won’t be one of those.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-11-2022, 01:01 PM   #5
Veteran

I'll eventually see this because its directed by the guy that directed Deadpool 2 and I thought that movie was ****ing hilarious (which featured a pretty funny cameo by Brad Pitt as "The Vanisher" )

Bullet Train looks like it'll be a lot of harmless dumb fun.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-11-2022, 01:29 PM   #6
Starter

Easily 9.5 out of 10, maybe even a bit more from me - It was outstanding, first time I've been to a theater to see a movie in years & was shocked to find out it's slightly over 2 hours long as it felt like about 90 minutes to me. First time in forever I think I might go see it again before it leaves theaters.

But, and this is a big one - what BigRichard says up there is right about Guy Ritchie &
Tarantino; if you don't like those (I absolutely positively do) then I imagine you'd be one of those that give it a negative review, much like the Ritchie\Tarantino films I can see it being an acquired taste.
kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 02:05 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpic View Post
Easily 9.5 out of 10, maybe even a bit more from me - It was outstanding, first time I've been to a theater to see a movie in years & was shocked to find out it's slightly over 2 hours long as it felt like about 90 minutes to me. First time in forever I think I might go see it again before it leaves theaters.

But, and this is a big one - what BigRichard says up there is right about Guy Ritchie &
Tarantino; if you don't like those (I absolutely positively do) then I imagine you'd be one of those that give it a negative review, much like the Ritchie\Tarantino films I can see it being an acquired taste.
great to hear

and I just noticed its rated R. Very glad its not watered down.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-11-2022, 06:45 PM   #8
Court Jester

Very good movie. It gets going pretty quick and you really have to pay attention to the storylines. You definitely won’t be bored watching this movie.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:19 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Very good movie. It gets going pretty quick and you really have to pay attention to the storylines. You definitely won’t be bored watching this movie.
Spoiler!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:21 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
I was excited for this, but it’s got some less than stellar reviews. Regardless, I’ll be waiting until it streams. We only see a couple non-kids movies a year at the theaters and this won’t be one of those.
Anyone that gave this movie a bad review is a ****ing moron.

It really is funny as shit with lots of action. Probably one of the best performances by Pitt- he really nails this role.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:21 PM   #11
Future NBA Finals MVP

is it only in theaters
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:28 PM   #12
Future NBA Finals MVP

only 55% on RT
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:29 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
is it only in theaters
So far- yes.

Go on Tuesday for $5.00 night. Bring your own snacks and beer.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:30 PM   #14
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
So far- yes.

Go on Tuesday for $5.00 night. Bring your own snacks and beer.
lol where can you do this?
Old 08-11-2022, 09:46 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
lol where can you do this?
AMC movie Stubs.

It is actually $5.50 now- (inflation)