Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2019, 11:12 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

Anyone have an Air Fryer

If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:50 PM   #91
Be Kind To Your Pets

I have a NuWave cooker and an Instant Pot. Love both of them and use them quite often.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 02:28 PM   #92
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

We made Not Knots (basically, fried bread dough that you then put butter and garlic on.)

Came out pretty damn good. In fact, I've not had a problem with anything we air fry, even did my own hot wings (just fried up some wings, then dredged them in the sauce).

It's all good. I will say, frozen fries must be watched, and especially frozen onion rings...they burn quick so keep an eye on them.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:20 PM   #93
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I have a NuWave cooker and an Instant Pot. Love both of them and use them quite often.
How bout the Ronco Rotisserie?

Set it and forget it...
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:25 PM   #94
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
How bout the Ronco Rotisserie?

Set it and forget it...
I had one of those. It actually worked pretty well. Made a good rotisserie.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 09:44 PM   #95
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

love the instant pot. i make chicken and noodles to die for.
ive toyed around with my air fryer. did potato skins for the playoffs. oh my god they were good. did an egg roll chicken thigh thingy. those were pretty damn good too.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2020, 07:56 PM
DonnDonna
This message has been deleted by DonnDonna.
Old 12-31-2020, 12:21 PM   #96
MVP

Hey all, i had a small air fryer in the past and liked it, but it wasnt big enough to cook for a family of four in. And it sucks making fries, then waiting 25 minutes for wings. Does anyone have experience with a little bigger air fryer? also can you pack the basket to the top when cooking?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-31-2020, 01:04 PM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Hey all, i had a small air fryer in the past and liked it, but it wasnt big enough to cook for a family of four in. And it sucks making fries, then waiting 25 minutes for wings. Does anyone have experience with a little bigger air fryer? also can you pack the basket to the top when cooking?
I bought two air fryers last year so that I can make fries and chicken nuggets simultaneously for my kids.

I've had terrible luck trying to cook two disparate types of foods in the same air fryer. It's always been a disaster.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 01:46 PM   #98
MVP

Ninja foodi grill ftfw! Thing is a certified badass
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-31-2020, 01:47 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I bought two air fryers last year so that I can make fries and chicken nuggets simultaneously for my kids.

I've had terrible luck trying to cook two disparate types of foods in the same air fryer. It's always been a disaster.
Yep I have the ninja foodi grill and a regular air fryer, because it's impossible to make 2 different types of food in a single airfryer at one time
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 02:05 PM   #100
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Bought an AF because my sister-in-law raved about hers. Hasn't really lived up to all the hype, imo. I have been using it slightly more due to my diet over the last 5-6 months and air-frying fish or chicken for one is about perfect for that thing, but really I could have done all of that in my convection oven, and cooked multiple items at the same time.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:08 PM   #101
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Bought an AF because my sister-in-law raved about hers. Hasn't really lived up to all the hype, imo. I have been using it slightly more due to my diet over the last 5-6 months and air-frying fish or chicken for one is about perfect for that thing, but really I could have done all of that in my convection oven, and cooked multiple items at the same time.
I had one and i guess i was really only under the impression that you could cook fried type stuff with it like nuggets and fries for some reason, ive got a friend now whos a single guy who does steaks, chicken and veggies in it all the time. I'm looking to get another one for that and the simplicity of tossing corn dogs and stuff in for the kids. But it would be really nice to have one that makes enough for everyone when we eat stuff that every one likes.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:11 PM   #102
Now you've pissed me off!

Any tips for someone who recently got one for XMas? I've used it a few times for mozzarella sticks and once for hashbrowns, but haven't ventured beyond that.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:23 PM   #103
I’m a Mahomo!

Anyone have an Air Fryer

I use it for everything.

French Fries
Chicken patties/fingers/nuggets
Shrimp
Fish
Burritos
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:25 PM   #104
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Expectations View Post
Has any one tried to make onion rings in it? I worry that the outside would be done way before the inside. Sams/Costco have some premade ones in the frozen section that look great.

Btw, the sams knock off chick-fil-a chicken nuggets are fantastic in it.

I warm up cold onion rings from Sonic in it. Perfect
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:27 PM   #105
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Any tips for someone who recently got one for XMas? I've used it a few times for mozzarella sticks and once for hashbrowns, but haven't ventured beyond that.
I've made everything from chicken nuggets, several different types of fries, breaded or plain fish, fish sticks, vegetables, breaded chicken patties, garlic and olive oil red potatoes and so much more. They've all come out excellent and my family really enjoys the results.

I didn't have much luck with either pig bacon or turkey bacon, so I continue to cook those in the oven.

One of the best aspects of the air fryer is reheating food, whether it's leftovers or fries that have become "soggy" due to delivery or pick up. It'll make them as good as new and sometimes even better in less than 5 minutes.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.