Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-04-2019, 11:12 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

Anyone have an Air Fryer

If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:16 AM   #61
Sexiest Athlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Since mine is a Nuwave fryer do I have to play Gary Numan while I use it??
Believe it or not, he's still at it....

Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:23 AM   #62
Cheat Death

My inner fat guy kids love it when I air fry one of those Red Baron french bread pizzas.

sobs quietly
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 05:10 PM   #63
Supporter

Well whatta ya know...I just got mine. While I was waiting I watched some poorly made videos reviewing the one I bought and got a sinking feeling. Just received it and tested on some store bought fries and they were actually crunchy and flavorful...very much like the deep fryer...expected soggy/crisp combo you get from the oven. Whole chicken next.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:16 PM   #64
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Ok, wasn't going to bump this thread again, but being it was...

Really thinking about getting one for the camper. What brands would be recommended?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:09 PM   #65
MVP

Have a Nuwave. Used it a few times and was not impressed. Don't plan on using it again.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:24 AM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?
I really confuse when I was search for air fryers and not able to find any helpful article whether air fryer is good for our health or not. But when I find this article airfryermarket.com/are-air-fryers-safe I really satisfied their opinion and bought Philips air fryer which is one of the renowned brand in kitchen appliance.
praveenkumarad is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:26 AM   #67
'Tis my eye!

I finally went and looked to see which one we have.

It's the As Seen on TV model and it got excellent reviews, which is why she went with it. I've got nothing but good things to say about it. Everything turns out nicely and it's big enough to cook an entire meal.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 10:37 AM   #68
MONTANA #19

I made steak fajitas last night in the ninja foodi. I took the steaks out of my freezer and went from frozen solid to sliced up and ready to eat in about 20-25 min.

2 min cook time plus the few min it takes to build pressure in the pressure cooker to thaw and tenderize
6 min or so on the air crisper to finish
the rest was prep time.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:36 PM   #69
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Have a Nuwave. Used it a few times and was not impressed. Don't plan on using it again.
I've been using mine for the last week quite a bit. Here's what I found:

1) On frozen meat like chicken, you have to watch it pretty close, or you'll over cook very easily. Can't just program and walk away, need to keep a watch on it. And the chicken needs to be flipped halfway through. I mean that in the most positive way.

2) It did a great job on sausage.

3) Not so good on baking cornbread. I'd still bake stuff in a regular oven.

4) It does GREAT on making frozen garlic or texas toast. Quick and tasty.

5) Also good at reheating restaurant food.

6) It also brings cookies back to life. If you buy a dollar pack of Best Choice Chocolate chip cookies, you can sprinkle them with water then heat them up for about 2 minutes and they taste like they came right out of the oven.

7) Did some bacon, it was OK, but very messy. Bacon grease all over the place. Easier just to do this on a slotted tinfoil pan in the oven.

8) Does steak fries pretty well. Again, have to watch them and flip them halfway through. Fine line between over cooking and under cooking then.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:49 PM   #70
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I've been using mine for the last week quite a bit. Here's what I found:

1) On frozen meat like chicken, you have to watch it pretty close, or you'll over cook very easily. Can't just program and walk away, need to keep a watch on it. And the chicken needs to be flipped halfway through. I mean that in the most positive way.

2) It did a great job on sausage.

3) Not so good on baking cornbread. I'd still bake stuff in a regular oven.

4) It does GREAT on making frozen garlic or texas toast. Quick and tasty.

5) Also good at reheating restaurant food.

6) It also brings cookies back to life. If you buy a dollar pack of Best Choice Chocolate chip cookies, you can sprinkle them with water then heat them up for about 2 minutes and they taste like they came right out of the oven.

7) Did some bacon, it was OK, but very messy. Bacon grease all over the place. Easier just to do this on a slotted tinfoil pan in the oven.

8) Does steak fries pretty well. Again, have to watch them and flip them halfway through. Fine line between over cooking and under cooking then.
9) Sucks ass at frozen okra.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:50 PM   #71
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
9) Sucks ass at frozen okra.
Really? I'm surprised. Please elaborate.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:52 PM   #72
MVP

Fried air definitely tastes better than regular air.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:52 PM   #73
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Really? I'm surprised. Please elaborate.
The breaded okra that needs to be fried... It's terrible, just mush and clumped up. I suspect they're really ideal for things they've been par cooked.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:56 PM   #74
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
The breaded okra that needs to be fried... It's terrible, just mush and clumped up. I suspect they're really ideal for things they've been par cooked.
It comes out nice and crispy in ours.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:58 PM   #75
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Spritz it with oil and do the thing....I'm surprised. I believe you though because I've never done okra in mine.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.