Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:07 PM   #856
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I wasn't referring to your specifically. The overall theme here would be to knock him though if he went to Denver.

Who confirmed that the Giants wanted him? Rumors pre draft about the other teams only means so much. Look I'm all for it being true but unless actual team sources confirm it we are just assuming smoke means fire.
Look above you dude
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:10 PM   #857
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I wasn't referring to you specifically. The overall theme here would be to knock him though if he went to Denver.

Who confirmed that the Giants wanted him? Rumors pre draft about the other teams only means so much. Look I'm all for it being true but unless actual team sources confirm it we are just assuming smoke means fire.

It could be false, but when the big insiders are reporting it, odds are it is true. And now, if they were asked about it they would likely walk it back and say they didn't in order to prevent any controversy within their market.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/129...atrick-mahomes
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:12 PM   #858
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post

Alex has no options you ****ing clown. The world is NOT his oyster, and he'd be lucky as all **** to land a starting job elsewhere in the league.

Eat **** pie.

No one. But Baby Lee needs a made-up scapegoat to soothe the pains of his anus after Reid and Dorsey rented the Goodyear Blimp and hired Alicia Keys to sing "Alex we don't love you no mo'" for the entire world to see.

And even better, the RIGHT kind of new fans.

HUZZAH!
HEY!

babble lee matters!!

AND DON'T U 4GET IT!!!!
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:12 PM   #859
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Look above you dude
I already saw that yesterday. Schefter saying it lends credibility to the NYG rumor. I was really wondering if there were credible rumors about ARI and HOU specifically wanting him besides pre draft conjecture and a photo of the HOU war room.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:16 PM   #860
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

It could be false, but when the big insiders are reporting it, odds are it is true. And now, if they were asked about it they would likely walk it back and say they didn't in order to prevent any controversy within their market.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/129...atrick-mahomes
That will be nice salt to rub around here if PMII actually pans out and yes any confidence shown of HOU in Watson means nothing in what they really wanted.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:16 PM   #861
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Are you done being delusional for the day?

There is absolutely no difference between John Dorsey and Andy Reid selecting a QB and the fans and media who have long known that Alex was a stop-gap at best.
The Chiefs and their more intelligent football fans are finally in lock-step together.

And yes, I will continue to chastise the idiot who believes otherwise.

And thank God Almighty that the "entertainment" is now out of the stone age and has elected to become relevant in the modern NFL, even though certain idiotic elements of the fan base would have been perfectly happy continuing to bring in FA scrub after scrub while drafting fatties every year to protect the latest piece of shit.

It was a long ****ing war, but by God we never quit and now stand victorious.

HUZZAH, BITCHES!
HUZZAH, BITCHES!
INN-****ING-DEEEDE!!!!!
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:18 PM   #862
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I already saw that yesterday. Schefter saying it lends credibility to the NYG rumor. I was really wondering if there were credible rumors about ARI and HOU specifically wanting him besides pre draft conjecture and a photo of the HOU war room.
It wasn't just the photo

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ethanhamm...p%3Ft%3D307429

The Cardinals are the only one I'm not sure about
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:19 PM   #863
MVP

This was a good video that probably hasn't been viewed much in the Draft process. Incomplete pass but yet another insane example of his arm strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XQuafgzHj8
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:22 PM   #864
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Those morons at the Mane.... hopped on there to see their reaction to Mahomes, they all want to write him off as a bust today, think he is a poor man's Paxton Lynch, weak arm, etc... its pretty hilarious, really.

The fact that Sean Payton, Ben McCadoo, Bruce Arians, Bill O'Brien and Andy Reid all wanted a kid alone would lead me to believe he might be special. Stay scared, Dungver.

Meanwhile at one of the Raiders forums, they are actually sensible and recognize that Mahomes does have big time potential long term.

Faider fans can be realistic because they have their QB.

Donko fans on the other hand? Not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:24 PM   #865
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
This was a good video that probably hasn't been viewed much in the Draft process. Incomplete pass but yet another insane example of his arm strength.

JFC that is just unreal. This needs to be in the OP
Old 04-29-2017, 09:24 PM   #866
pie is never free

Quote:

I know it has already been posted, but my goodness. The sequence from 0:32-1:39 is just insane playmaking.
When he scrambles left to the sideline, then spins and throws across his body to the middle at 1:20 is Blue Chip Elite
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:25 PM   #867
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post

ftfy

hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 09:25 PM   #868
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
It wasn't just the photo

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ethanhamm...p%3Ft%3D307429

The Cardinals are the only one I'm not sure about
I remember that from Thursday as well. Its something but who knows with that one. We certainly stole him from a couple teams, if not more.
Old 04-29-2017, 10:42 PM   #869
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buns View Post
Sorry guys, you know Mahomes is a two year project at best. We should extend Alex AT THE LEAST to 2020, because he won't likely pan out. Besides, does PM2 even know the complexities of setting up your punter at your own 35? Sorry guys, it's just common sense, you should look it up. /TiggerUpper****
Sorry, Buns. I completely misread you.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2017, 11:34 PM   #870
Banned

Cousins, Cam, Luck, Newton, Prescott have hands in the above average category >9.875 inches. Mahomes' hand size came in at 9.25.

And for comparison's sake... Favre/ Rodgers have hands at 10 1/8th and larger

My guess is at some point in his career he will need to start throwing with a glove on, especially November and later in the year.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.