Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:24 AM   #4426
Supporter

Right but cruise lines might be an industry that might not be the same ever again after this deal. I don’t think I believe that. I also don’t think I’d bet on it.

But that’s probably an indicator of it not being the end of the world.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:27 AM   #4427
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Right but cruise lines might be an industry that might not be the same ever again after this deal. I don’t think I believe that. I also don’t think I’d bet on it.

But that’s probably an indicator of it not being the end of the world.
I've been on 3 Carnival ships and I have really no complaints personally but I know some don't like them.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:46 AM   #4428
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I've been on 3 Carnival ships and I have really no complaints personally but I know some don't like them.
I’ve been on 1 and thought it was great. But the idea of being quarantined on one is horrifying.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 02:57 PM   #4429
synthesis2

I had a nice day have 1000 shares of carnival at 8.90, 1400 of Norwegian at 8.54 and 200 Royal Carr at 27.41 per share . I’m highly leveraged in my fun account in cruise lines . I think they are so low it’s silly not to buy unless you think they will all go out of business . Heck even if one goes out of business I should still be fine . I’m betting on a vaccine in 5-8 months and the cruise lines to be back to business in 13-16 months full force . At least that’s my hope
synthesis2 has disabled reputation
Old 04-09-2020, 08:14 AM   #4430
I'll be back.

140 any day now, discuss, you ****ing mope
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:15 AM   #4431
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:43 AM   #4432
Mod Team

Quote:
You have a feel for stocks like you do women.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:46 AM   #4433
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You have a feel for stocks like you do women.
I made money on IBIO.

Pump and dump, baby!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:50 AM   #4434
Mod Team

IQ dropped below $17 yesterday. Buying?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:55 AM   #4435
MVP

Quote:
**** the Chinese with a rusty fork!
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:56 AM   #4436
Andy Reid Supporter

Looks like the bottom was March 23rd. Not sure it goes below that from this point
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:02 AM   #4437
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Looks like the bottom was March 23rd. Not sure it goes below that from this point
That’s a ridiculous statement based on nothing.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:03 AM   #4438
I'll be back.

Quote:
You are a fool if you buy any chinese stock.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:09 AM   #4439
Mod Team

Quote:
You are a fool if you buy any chinese stock.
BABA says Hi.
Old 04-09-2020, 12:22 PM   #4440
Mod Team

This quick run up just feels "funny."

Selling covered calls on some of the stocks I picked up during the drop last week. If the market meets resistance and/or decline in the next week, I'll just collect the premiums.