Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-08-2014, 09:58 AM  
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!

Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

Last edited by Reaper16; 04-08-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:12 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

HIs hall of fame speech was definitely weird. Kind of like the end. I was sitting there like wow, this doesnt seem right!

They havent said how he died, I hope he didnt kill himself.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:13 PM   #62
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja View Post
HIs hall of fame speech was definitely weird. Kind of like the end. I was sitting there like wow, this doesnt seem right!

They havent said how he died, I hope he didnt kill himself.
You're gonna have to explain how it was weird.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:15 PM   #63
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post
It was Warrior. By definition, it was weird.
58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.58kcfan89 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:16 PM   #64
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
How old are you?
54, but you do realize, I can't stand that shit.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:16 PM   #65
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 View Post
It was Warrior. By definition, it was weird.
This
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM   #66
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Ahh ****
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:17 PM   #67
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post
he went on talking abotu like 30 min, everyone else was like what 5-10 min? He kept bringing up how all he wanted was people to know he was a nice man and not some crazy guy. He kind of went on and on about that aspect. Hell even Scott Hall who had WAY WAY more to talk about from his fall and him getting his life back together just kept it short and sweet and i heard that dude was an asshole. lol
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:19 PM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow View Post
54, but you do realize, I can't stand that shit.
So why even post in the thread? you wanted to know who the dude was Google will let you know EVERYTHING. Unless your just trolling. Probably that.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:19 PM   #69

Man, white sox win 15-3 and this happens. ****
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #70
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
So why even post in the thread? you wanted to know who the dude was Google will let you know EVERYTHING. Unless your just trolling. Probably that.
Don't really know what trolling means. I was asked a question. I don't know the guy. And I don't even know why I'm in this thread.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:22 PM   #71
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
he went on talking abotu like 30 min, everyone else was like what 5-10 min? He kept bringing up how all he wanted was people to know he was a nice man and not some crazy guy. He kind of went on and on about that aspect. Hell even Scott Hall who had WAY WAY more to talk about from his fall and him getting his life back together just kept it short and sweet and i heard that dude was an asshole. lol
Have you seen any of his webcasts? Did you see his promos in wcw? He is known gor rambling on forever like that.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #72
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow View Post
Don't really know what trolling means. I was asked a question. I don't know the guy. And I don't even know why I'm in this thread.
It's exactly what you are doing now.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:25 PM   #73
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
It's exactly what you are doing now.
K bye
Old 04-08-2014, 10:29 PM   #74
The Beast Inside Your Head

I can't imagine that it was natural causes given the timing of all of this.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:30 PM   #75

R.I.P James Hellwig