Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 03-19-2011, 12:01 PM  
Supporter

Later, Chiefsplanet

The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, **** off and die.

Later.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:02 AM   #1576
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
You don't like me? I thought we had a kind of brotherly rivalry thing going on.
Remember my Like/Dislike scale? You're pretty much cemented between levels 6 and 7 at this point. I don't see that ever changing.

But the thing about me is, if I don't like you, I won't pussyfoot around it, or try to act like I'm just having fun with you to sell an image. You'll know, and so will everyone else.

This doesn't mean I'll stalk you from thread to thread offering inane commentary on your every post, however. I've got better things to do.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:05 AM   #1577
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Remember my Like/Dislike scale? You're pretty much cemented between levels 6 and 7 at this point. I don't see that ever changing.

But the thing about me is, if I don't like you, I won't pussyfoot around it, or try to act like I'm just having fun with you to sell an image. You'll know, and so will everyone else.

This doesn't mean I'll stalk you from thread to thread offering inane commentary on your every post, however. I've got better things to do.
I thought I would have worked my way up to 5 by now.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:19 AM   #1578
Supporter

Quote:
Does that include stating that anyone who disagrees with you about anything anywhere on the board [and for all we know, random street acquaintances] should go tongue patteau's asshole since they're clearly such good friends now?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #1579
All Motor!

Just stopped in to see if we were still shitting on the assholes who stay, while defending assholes who leave. Of couse, all perpatrated by the asshole royalty around here.

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole
CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #1580
In Search of a Life

Over 100 pages, well done CP!
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:50 AM   #1581
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post
Just stopped in to see if we were still shitting on the assholes who stay, while defending assholes who leave. Of couse, all perpatrated by the asshole royalty around here.

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole
I think you need to change your signature to "butthurt pussy"
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #1582
All Motor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Yep.......your still here.

Weak smack BTW.

What an ego you must have. To think people wlant to hear from you over 43,000 times. And with gems like butthurt pussy. Thats right Hotrod, be all you can be.

U da man!
CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CrazyHorse has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #1583
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Does that include stating that anyone who disagrees with you about anything anywhere on the board [and for all we know, random street acquaintances] should go tongue patteau's asshole since they're clearly such good friends now?
Another one of my happy little stalkers. This thread's like a snake charm.

But I'm glad you showed up. I mentioned in an earlier post that just because somebody's been here from the beginning doesn't mean they can't suck just as much as some douchy n00b, and you're certainly solid proof of that.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #1584
Supporter

Quote:
Another one of my happy little stalkers. This thread's like a snake charm.

But I'm glad you showed up. I mentioned in an earlier post that just because somebody's been here from the beginning doesn't mean they can't suck just as much as some douchy n00b, and you're certainly solid proof of that.
It appears I have disappointed you. Lay it out. Tell me everything I've done wrong. I want to learn. Spare nothing.

I don't hate anyone on here, or pretty much anywhere outside of despots I'll never come into contact with.

The only thing that angers me personally is when people [mostly in the distant past] assert that I'm lying or shilling for another, as I stand behind everything I say here [unless it's clearly playing devil's advocate, 'Demonpenzing' a dummy [for obvious laughs] or haranguing an idiot . . . in which case I always make my TIC approach clear].

Last edited by Baby Lee; 03-23-2011 at 12:24 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:20 PM   #1585
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHorse View Post

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole
I think we should conduct a little experiment. You leave, and we'll see if anybody misses you. We'll even forward your mail to the Mane free of charge.

Yours truly,
The Asshole Royalty Around Here
Old 03-23-2011, 12:25 PM   #1586
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
There needs to be some clarification on this? Is a "butthurt pussy" one that has had their vagina hurt by some random anus or is it one that contains a sore butt and a vagina?
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:26 PM   #1587
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
It appears I have disappointed you. Lay it out. Tell me everything I've done wrong. I want to learn. Spare nothing.
To the contrary, I'm thrilled with your timely contribution to this thread.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #1588
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
I think we should conduct a little experiment. You leave, and we'll see if anybody misses you. We'll even forward your mail to the Mane free of charge.

Yours truly,

Well we've had douche of the year. Is it time to pop out the poll for King of the Assholes? Man I love the offseason.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #1589
All Motor!

Quote:

Yours truly,
I hope I would not be missed. That would mean I had spent my life on here like you do. There are only a certain few who want to be "King of the Dipshits". You can have it bro.

I'll stick with the casual posting.

I'll leave soon enough.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:28 PM   #1590
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherLover View Post
Well we've had douche of the year. Is it time to pop out the poll for King of the Assholes? Man I love the offseason.
Well, somebody else will need to run that one, since I'll obviously be in top contention. It seems I'll get most of Dane's votes, too.