Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-30-2004, 11:55 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

What do you collect?

I collect:

1. world globes (small collection, because I'm trying to limit myself to one per decade for space purposes)
2. t-shirts from foreign countries, but only if I go to the country
3. refrigerator magnets from any place I travel

I'm starting a fledgling pen collection, too, but only have a few. Pens are cool. I keep threatening to start a salt and pepper shaker collection because they're cheap and there are a lot of fun and creative ones out there, but my wife is wary that they'll take up too much room.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 10:11 PM   #121
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN
wake up and smell the roses,our 'd' will oun you this time Green had better have his dancing shoes on because we will bliz him on just about every play
Who are you trying to convince?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 10:12 PM   #122
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
wake up and smell the roses,our 'd' will oun you this time Green had better have his dancing shoes on because we will bliz him on just about every play
It would be insane to blitz a team with no wide receivers. Go right ahead.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:48 AM   #123
Veteran

Quote:
Ah another troll who knows football.NOT

What are you some sort of reerun.please go ahead and blitz on every play.the chiefs will drop richardson in the backfield and dump passes to hall,holmes and gonzales all night.if you dont know what your talkin about shut up.

no team is going to blitz on almost every play.although we might on monday because you have no quarterback(kyle who) and no receivers.cleveland stomped your asses,because they did one thing.stop jlew.expect the same on monday night.
Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:09 PM   #124
The Demon Preacher

I collect hat pins. Those pins are typically reflective of things that are relevant to my interests. Below is a sampling of my collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVEN View Post
Speaking of Green...

Futurama

Captain America

Tech N9ne - Some of these pins can be somewhat valuable. This set would sell for nearly $200.

Some are references to my childhood with an adult twist.

Some glow in the dark.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:06 PM   #125
King Shit of **** Mountain

Empty beer cans.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:27 PM   #126
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Empty beer cans.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:28 PM   #127
You Sweetie!

Funny Bob - I actually really used to - I'd often find them at Hobby Haven at Independence Center - Everyone wanted Billy Beer cans and Black Label I always thought looked cool.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:37 PM   #128
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Empty beer cans.
I got one of those too...

Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 01:24 AM   #129
MVP

Perhaps someone not in a 2004 thread might be interested. Dude start a new thread.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-05-2020, 08:47 PM   #130
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

This is as good a thread as any I guess.

My neighbor's father passed away and, because I had taken his father to a few games, he thought I should have some of Chiefs things his father had. Wow, just wow, I'm honored. What a nice gesture.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:14 PM   #131
Happy Easter!

Men
Kitchen gadgets
Pics of great graphics
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:20 PM   #132
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Men
Kitchen gadgets
Pics of great graphics
Like...in your basement in jars?
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:42 PM   #133
Fight, build, win!

Over the years I've collected utility pole and railroad tie date nails. I have coffee cans full and the oldest and best are found in old RR telegraph poles they were copper and buffed out nice.

Around 2000 they started burning and blazing in pole dates or started using aluminum nail and washers that suck.

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:01 PM   #134
pie is never free

Been on a vinyl kick lately, already had a fairly extensive album collection collecting dust... everything from Jerry Lee Lewis to KISS to Tony Bennett’s iconic I Left My Heart in San Francisco album

Then the kids got me a turntable and speakers for Christmas, since then the fever has caught... added almost pristine original pressings of Physical Graffiti from Zep, Aerosmith’s Get Your Wings, plus the Stones Green Grass and High Tides and Hot Rocks in the last month

Heart of Stone on that original vinyl is just incredible... low fi but deep and warm as could be, it sounds like a dream
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:02 PM   #135
The Constitutional Choo choo

I collect souls.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.