Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-30-2004, 11:55 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

What do you collect?

I collect:

1. world globes (small collection, because I'm trying to limit myself to one per decade for space purposes)
2. t-shirts from foreign countries, but only if I go to the country
3. refrigerator magnets from any place I travel

I'm starting a fledgling pen collection, too, but only have a few. Pens are cool. I keep threatening to start a salt and pepper shaker collection because they're cheap and there are a lot of fun and creative ones out there, but my wife is wary that they'll take up too much room.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:23 PM   #76
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
I don't believe that for a second. Unless of course she's very close to her kinky twin sister.
Ah, but it is true.

She told me a funny story a few weeks ago. She and the kids were at the grocery store and a couple of teenagers walked past. They got about 20 feet away and started chanting, "MILF! MILF! MILF!" My wife turned around and looked at them, puzzled.

She was surprised when I told her what "MILF" meant.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:27 PM   #77
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Can she turn Asian on occasion?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:28 PM   #78
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
Can she turn Asian on occasion?
Not that I've seen, no.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:28 PM   #79
In Pat We Trust

Records on vinyl. I currently have around 600 most of which were bought at goodwill stores for $1.00 or less.

And while I no longer collect them, I still have my comic book collection from when I was young. Probably close to 2,000 books all bagged and boarded.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:34 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:35 PM   #80
West Coast Chief

Emmet Kelly clowns, posters, etc. Have a great poster signed by Emmet Kelly Jr.
bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:36 PM   #81
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
Yes, yes. It's been rough. But, the fact that she's unbelievable gorgeous inside and out more than makes up for it.
How can you be sure what she looks like inside? You couldn't possibly have been in there more than three or four inches.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-30-2004, 02:37 PM   #82
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
How can you be sure what she looks like inside? You couldn't possibly have been in there more than three or four inches.
Because I've seen her insides.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:18 PM   #83
Shoot the tube

I collect hemorroids from sitting on my ass posting at the Planet.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:49 PM   #84
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

I collect the index fingers from all my victims, and I keep them in..........oh um nevermind. Forget I said anything.
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-30-2004, 03:59 PM   #85
Most Valuable Poster

THIS JUST IN....

One of Sauls hands is EXTREMELY overworked.

:Note to Self... dont shake Sauls hand.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 04:04 PM   #86
When a nightmare becomes real

Just got home and checked. Its actually on 22 gigs.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:30 PM   #87
a haw haw haw

I collect pretty much anything and everything NFL & Chiefs related.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:43 PM   #88
Will KC ever be better?

John Wayne movies. I would still like to get the 5 I don't have, but they are EXTREMELY hard to find.
PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PastorMikH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:49 PM   #89
Veteran

I collect chiefs merchandise(mcfarlanes,cards,books,helmets and anything from the danbury mint)and nascar 1/24 scale diecast.
Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Big Chief Homer must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:51 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 09-30-2004, 05:52 PM   #90
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Primarily, DVD movies with some TV stuff thrown in. I've lost count at the moment, but I'm getting close to 300. Lots of old VHS tapes as well, but I get rid of them as I upgrade to DVD.

I've also got a decent collection of books.

And a lot of Chiefs stuff.

And a few guns.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.