Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2014, 09:58 AM  
Eat/Sleep/Procrastinate/Repeat

Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!

Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

Last edited by Reaper16; 04-08-2014 at 10:12 AM..
Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reaper16 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:49 PM   #3736
In Search of a Life

You just know the boneyard match wasn’t Vinces idea. Had to be Triple Hs. I’m actually excited for the firefly funhouse match tonight
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:07 PM   #3737
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I loved it as well. Maybe it's time to go back to the cartoonish characters and story lines. If people want real cokbst5 they will watch MMA or boxing.
I think so too.

Even the NWO (which was supposed to feel ‘real’) storyline had plenty of comic book moments. Especially, once Sting went Crow. It was great nonetheless. Bring that type of storytelling back.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:09 PM   #3738
In Search of a Life

They tried and it was a flop.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:11 PM   #3739
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
They tried and it was a flop.
Huh? You mean like with the Fiend?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:15 PM   #3740
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Huh? You mean like with the Fiend?
Were you comatose when they made John Cena into a cartoon character?

They get the best work when they let the performers be themselves.

As for The Fiend, I haven't liked the gimmick for a long time.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:32 PM   #3741
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Were you comatose when they made John Cena into a cartoon character?

They get the best work when they let the performers be themselves.

As for The Fiend, I haven't liked the gimmick for a long time.
Maybe..I really haven't paid much attention the last few years as it got stale. I felt the Taker/Styles thing was cool though.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:12 PM   #3742
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Maybe..I really haven't paid much attention the last few years as it got stale. I felt the Taker/Styles thing was cool though.
It was and it was a great way to capitalize on just how ridiculous things are in general right now.

I just wouldn't have everything over the top when things go back to 'normal' but for now I would absolutely book a WM with matches in nothing but weird ass places over trying to play up for an invisible crowd in the performance center
Old 04-05-2020, 05:58 PM   #3743
Veteran

Actually the match made me think they could pull this off with sting and undertaker next Wrestlemania.

Have undertaker come out after couple matches next year right before mania and say I’ve done all I’ve come to do I talked it over with my wife it’s time to call it quits. The entire locker room comes out and congratulate him give him standing ovation then lights go out. Then one spot light searches the crowd. Voice comes on “ no deaman it’s not over you haven’t beaten me.” Spotlight spots sting in full makeup in rafters. “ that’s right undertaker you may be the phenom but I’m the ICon I challenge you for one last match at Wrestlemania “. Undertaker shakes his head leaves. AJ comes up to him says “ you gave me one hell of a match but wrestled sting he’s on another level don’t walk away without knowing if you could beat him”.

Weeks undertaker refuses week after week sting keeps egging him on. Undertaker is staring into mirror when sting is in mirror. “ You aren’t the only phenom I’m phenomenal too. Disapears in mirror.

Sting comes out to ring “. I thought Undertaker was a man I thought he was the badass I’ve heard for years. Really he’s scared to face me oh well I guess I’m done folks”. Then undertakers music hits neon lights do his symbol then his voice “ Icon we will see my answer is yes!”

Lol sorry just brain storming
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:04 PM   #3744
Consuming CP souls

They actually went through with it
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 12:10 PM   #3745
Hockey Town

The Styles Taker thing worked because it completely hid that Taker can't work anymore because he's so damn old, also with no live crowd you can do something like that without backlash.

Had they done that exact same match for a regular Mania everyone would have shit all over it. Making the live crowd that paid money for tickets watch a match on the video board pisses people off.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:18 PM   #3746
The man you could post like.

Wrestling is having it's Harvey Weinstein moment today. All sorts of stories coming out now.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 06:27 PM   #3747

Jim Cornette and his wife have been particularly naughty in the past.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AKI_Evolu...66407512240132
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:05 PM   #3748
Life is changing..

What in the hell is happening?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2020, 07:09 PM   #3749

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
What in the hell is happening?
British Wrestling scene had a bunch of scumbags get outed for being sexual predators, David Starr being the catalyst of the current shit storm.
Old 08-12-2020, 08:31 PM   #3750
In Search of a Life

I’ve been getting into All Elite Wrestling on TNT lately. Anyone else a fan?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.