Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-03-2020, 06:19 AM  
Veteran

Chiefs and Chris Jones working towards a long term deal. .

not sure how valid this source is. .

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-05-2020, 08:06 PM   #121
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
With no crowds?

sounds awful.
It will be terrible. I could see them put in fake crowd noise because it’s going to seem really weird.

Like the comedy shows that don’t have audiences anymore. Just isn’t right.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:16 PM   #122
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
Can you trade for future draft picks. Not knowing if there will even be a college football season
I wonder if more college players will declare for the supplemental draft because of that.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:19 PM   #123
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
With no crowds?

sounds awful.
I’m wondering how they will have practices, meetings, film study, weights, etc.

Lots of hurdles.

I’m not seeing how it’s going to happen, but with tens of billions of dollars at stake, I’m sure they will exhaust every route trying to find a way.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:43 AM   #124
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Lots of hurdles.

I’m not seeing how it’s going to happen, but with tens of billions of dollars at stake, I’m sure they will exhaust every route trying to find a way.
The only way I can see practice working is if they sequester the entire team for months and blood test them all regularly. Film can be done easy enough with current tech. Weights... no idea unless this is part of sequestering them.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 04-06-2020, 01:32 PM   #125
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post

Lots of hurdles.

That should be easy. If they have quick tests then everyone arrives at a preset time and place, stays in car, gets tested and if negative can proceed to park and go in like usual. If positive then do not pass go and head directly home.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:55 PM   #126
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
Can you trade for future draft picks. Not knowing if there will even be a college football season
That is an interesting question. I have no idea what the answer is though.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:05 PM   #127
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post
That is an interesting question. I have no idea what the answer is though.
Well, you know there will be a draft...
tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:05 PM   #128
Rookie

Heard Teicher on the radio today with Petro, says chiefs have no leverage with Jones and the NFL teams knows it, he thinks they will have to settle for about what they got for Dee Ford, if he is traded, so that would be a late 2nd in 2021.

I would be pissed if that is all we got. I have never been against trading Jones as long as the compensation was fair, but if it comes down to paying him $100 mill and not being able to operate in free agency the next year or two or giving him away, I would rather keep him.
chiefpat49 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:08 PM   #129
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefpat49 View Post
Heard Teicher on the radio today with Petro, says chiefs have no leverage with Jones and the NFL teams knows it, he thinks they will have to settle for about what they got for Dee Ford, if he is traded, so that would be a late 2nd in 2021.

I would be pissed if that is all we got. I have never been against trading Jones as long as the compensation was fair, but if it comes down to paying him $100 mill and not being able to operate in free agency the next year or two or giving him away, I would rather keep him.
Teicher pretty much always plays the Chiefs contrarian though. I just assume every thing he says is the “worst case scenario”.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:09 PM   #130
Suupraa Geniuuusss

We're signing Chris Jones. Write it down.

Veach has always had a plan for this. And CJ wants to be a Chief; it's not like he's itching to be traded in the first place. He just wants his respect. Veach knows this and has always known this. He'll get Chris signed one way or the other. It's chess, people. Get a clue.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:10 PM   #131
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Jones will knock Brady out of the game as the Chiefs go back to back SuperBowl Champs!

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:11 PM   #132
MVP

Stop taking the mystery out of life people!
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:11 PM   #133
Supporter

The Chiefs are currently preparing for the strangest NFL draft in its 101 year history.

There’s absolutely no reason for Veach or anyone else to be negotiating with Chris Jones at this point.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:16 PM   #134
Suupraa Geniuuusss

CJ was franchise tagged right? So he's with the team in 2020, and then when the cap goes up in 2021, Veach gets him signed. Done deal.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:17 PM   #135
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Teicher pretty much always plays the Chiefs contrarian though. I just assume every thing he says is the “worst case scenario”.
And Petro is a moron.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.