Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-12-2020, 10:38 PM  
In Search of a Life

And like that.....sports are gone.

So weird. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong or whatever. It’s just surreal. In a 24 hour time period, all sports have disappeared. Sure, it’s temporary, but you couldn’t find a live sporting event to watch to save your life at this point. Hell, my town cancelled little league and I’d be shocked if the city softball league I play in has games tomorrow. Stay safe everyone, and hopefully we can get back to normal sooner rather than later.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 10:07 AM   #76
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
The obvious solution: the Lingerie Football League needs to replace their field with a giant pool of Purell.
This guy needs a new job!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 11:47 AM   #77
He's Mahomie!

Just got back from a 1 hour walk on a beautiful day. Didn't see one other walker. Normally dozens. You can get exercise and still be segregated.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 12:02 PM   #78
The 23rd Pillar

Here's a good idea:

patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 12:36 PM   #79
I love your mom

To be honest I am already tired of watching games I already know the outcome.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 12:44 PM   #80
It was not a fair catch

no golf, no NCAA.

Stuck with NCIS LA and Hallmark. (wife)
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 03:16 PM   #81
On my throne

There is LIVE sports (I have the Google Fiber sports package):

Horse Racing TVG and FS2 (FS1 will begin airing horse racing NEXT weekend)

International Cricket on WILLOW

Aussie Rules Football on Fox Soccer Plus (and sometimes FS2) - this week it is only the women beginning at 9:00 CDT. The men are off this weekend as their regular season will begin this coming Friday night Aussie time - in the middle of the night US time. However, they mentioned last night that the league may suspend its season.
chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.
Old 03-14-2020, 03:24 PM   #82
On my throne

...Also I FORGOT...

The MMA matches that were only going to be on ESPN+ are now going to be on ESPN (I think it has already started.)
chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.chiefqueen would the whole thing.
Old 03-14-2020, 03:25 PM   #83
Starter

I keep watching the final 6:10 of the super bowl
chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chefs fan in omaha has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-14-2020, 03:45 PM   #84
I’m a Mahomo!

And like that.....sports are gone.

I was going through stats & came up with a game.

Guess the QB’s!

Their first 3 seasons
Name the QB

Regular Season Averages:

Playoff Averages:

Answer
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

Last edited by KChiefs1; 03-15-2020 at 09:24 AM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.