Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-12-2020, 07:45 PM  
In Search of a Life

Kansas just cancelled the high school state basketball tournament

At the conclusion of tonight's quarterfinal games.

http://www.kshsaa.org/
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:43 AM   #16
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I actually got to watch them in Cimarron. They were good.
They’re legit. Hopefully they can keep it rolling. The coach is good.

Quite the switch though from when Oniell was here.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:59 AM   #17
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
WWE....NOT a sport.

If this had happened in the 80s Mr. Fuji would have been walking around the ring spraying fans with an atomizer labeled "Corona."
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:30 AM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. Scott’s girls are in it. Had a shot. I really feel bad for them. Seniors last look and for the rest of them they might not ever get back. I don’t have anyone playing and I know it’s girls but I know how important the state tournament was to me when we went.

I’m kind of upset.
Topeka High girl's team was in the semifinals.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:38 AM   #19
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Sucks. Our HS (Andover HS 5A Boys) had a legit shot to win State this year. 23-0 and ranked #1
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 09:40 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Sucks. Our HS (Andover HS 5A Boys) had a legit shot to win State this year. 23-0 and ranked #1
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:41 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post

They actually didn't even get a shot to try
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 09:42 AM   #22
In Search of a Life

Theyre having the small class finals here in Springfield this weekend, only letting in so many fans mostly family.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 04:00 PM   #23
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
If this had happened in the 80s Mr. Fuji would have been walking around the ring spraying fans with an atomizer labeled "Corona."
And it still wouldn't be a sport.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:22 PM   #24
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Topeka High girl's team was in the semifinals.
22-0
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2020, 08:28 PM   #25
The pizza king of kansas

Crazy i have to work at 8 a.m. tomorrow at lowes where there will be tons of people walking around I'm helping with loading and stuff. I'm a high risk due to me being sickly as a kid.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2020, 07:23 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Crazy i have to work at 8 a.m. tomorrow at lowes where there will be tons of people walking around I'm helping with loading and stuff. I'm a high risk due to me being sickly as a kid.
Take care of yourself nut! We got a SB to defend this Fall!
Old 03-14-2020, 11:28 AM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Just wash your hands well before you touch your food or your face. Use hand sanitizer also if Lowe’s provides it.

You’re good dude.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.