Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Pick ONE center for the all-decade team of the 2010s.
Mitch Morse - 49 Games Played, 49 Games Started 33 26.19%
Rodney Hudson - 51 Games Played, 35 Games Started 54 42.86%
Casey Wiegmann - 32 Games Played, 32 Games Started 33 26.19%
Austin Reiter - 27 Games Played, 20 Games Started 4 3.17%
Write-in - Other 2 1.59%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2020, 07:58 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Chiefs All-Decade Team - Center

With the end of the decade, it's time for us to select our all-decade team for the 2010s. Credit to Direckshun for the idea; I'm just implementing it.

Here are the rules:

1. I'll put up lists of position groups one at a time.

2. Each list will contain guys who had at least one notable stat line in their career. I'll generally put them in descending order of some key stat.

3. The stats will contain ONLY their body of work between 2010 and 2019 for the Chiefs. No pre-2010 stats and no stats for other teams.

4. The number of roster spots will be the same as the number of roster spots on the 2019 Super Bowl roster for the Chiefs.

5. You can use whatever criteria you want to select the team. It can be total stats for the decade, it can be dominance in a shorter period, it can be playmakers who didn't screw up badly, whatever. It's your call. Feel free to use any criteria not listed in your decision. For example, if you know that Terrance Copper was an amazing blocker, you can build that into your decision.

6. In a subsequent poll we will determine which players are the starters on the all-decade team. In the first round, you're just going to fill the 53-man roster.

Our next position group is center. ONE center will make the all-decade team. So pick ONE center.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:02 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

No one was inb4poll.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 08:05 PM   #3

There are 3 right answers.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:15 PM   #4
All about that Paper Boi

Hudson. Easiest choice yet.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:26 PM   #5
Veteran

Where are the blocking stats? I need to know sacks allowed and pancake blocks before I can make an informed decision.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-16-2020, 08:38 PM   #6
Fish are scared of me

I just went with Morse 49 for 49 says a lot
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:51 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I just went with Morse 49 for 49 says a lot
That stat is a little misleading, though. He started every game he played in, but he missed 15 games for injury, starting only 49 of 64 games in his four years with the Chiefs.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:52 PM   #8
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
Where are the blocking stats? I need to know sacks allowed and pancake blocks before I can make an informed decision.
I would direct you to write your letter of complaint to prof football reference.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:02 PM   #9
Hello

Why haven’t you posted their Madden ratings yet?
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:07 PM   #10
My Mamma Says

Reiter because..... Super Bowl..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:12 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I would direct you to write your letter of complaint to prof football reference.
Well they DO have penalties listed...

For what it's worth, I found some sacks allowed stats too.

Morse allowed 2.5 sacks as a chief; 7 holding penalties, 4 false starts
Hudson allowed 6.5; 3 holding, 2 false starts, 2 declined/offset penalties
Reiter allowed 1; 5 holding, 2 declined/offset
Cant find anything about sacks allowed on wiegmann. But he did have 3 holding, an offsides and 1 penalty that was declined/offset

Last edited by tyecopeland; 02-16-2020 at 09:20 PM..
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-16-2020, 09:18 PM   #12
www.nfl-forecast.com

Wiegmann seems so long ago. Hudson was the perfect replacement. Mitch Morse was fine when he was healthy.

I'm going with Hudson.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:19 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
I was just giving you a hard time. Didnt really mean it. But then I got curious since I use pro football reference a lot.

I'm really enjoying going through these, thanks for taking the time to get all this data.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:22 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
I was just giving you a hard time. Didnt really mean it. But then I got curious since I use pro football reference a lot.

I'm really enjoying going through these, thanks for taking the time to get all this data.
I didn't know they had penalties, and I fancy myself pretty adept at PFRing. I'm going to have to go looking.
Old 02-16-2020, 10:07 PM   #15
Life is changing..

Quote:
That stat is a little misleading, though. He started every game he played in, but he missed 15 games for injury, starting only 49 of 64 games in his four years with the Chiefs.
If he wouldn't get a concussion reading this post he would have been a hell of a player.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.