Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:07 PM   #346
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Has the frame for the SI been posted in the thread?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:12 PM   #347
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yep. Still haven’t received a single piece that I ordered. That includes the KC Star and the SI issue.

Not surprised though considering I didn’t get my AFC Champs shirt until the week after the ****ing Super Bowl.
As of today, I have received most of my orders...

All 3 copies of the KC star, my wifes Tshirt of the same worn by the team, my shot glass, rocks glass, and Christmas ornament, and all 3 hats ad my SB 54 polo which is way too small for me. The only thing left is the SB champ tshirts that the team wore on the SB sunday. I ordered 3 but I'm thinking now, I should have ordered 2 sizes larger.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:15 PM   #348
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
As of today, I have received most of my orders...

All 3 copies of the KC star, my wifes Tshirt of the same worn by the team, my shot glass, rocks glass, and Christmas ornament, and all 3 hats ad my SB 54 polo which is way too small for me. The only thing left is the SB champ tshirts that the team wore on the SB sunday. I ordered 3 but I'm thinking now, I should have ordered 2 sizes larger.
I wouldn't worry too much about the t-shirt not fitting. Mine fits perfectly
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:34 PM   #349
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Has the frame for the SI been posted in the thread?
Here you go my friend!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 09:15 PM   #350
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about the t-shirt not fitting. Mine fits perfectly
Im holding you to that...otherwise its to the sweatbox until they fit...LOL
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:18 PM   #351
Breakfast of Champions

This might be a dumb question, and I'm sure it's been asked already. But does anyone know if the jerseys will get a special SB champs patch for next season? Or if it's just the SBLIV patch that both the Chiefs and 49ers jerseys have?
chiefshead33 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefshead33 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefshead33 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefshead33 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefshead33 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefshead33 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-16-2020, 09:49 PM   #352
The pizza king of kansas

Ok thank for the dicks sporting goods link got my stepmom,dad and me some shirt. Need one more thing.

Last edited by big nasty kcnut; 02-16-2020 at 10:02 PM..
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 10:02 PM   #353
The pizza king of kansas

Also got the lighters! Yeah I'm good for this round.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:57 AM   #354
Politically Incorrect

Won a bet here at Amazon against a co-worker and rabid 49'er fan.

His punishment? Buying dinner up to $50 which I already took advantage of and he has to wear a piece of clothing of my choice from the Chiefs.

My new T-Shirt arrived Friday and he is wearing it tonight! We are posting this on the front portal page at Amazon here at Central Operations.

"The Thrill of Victory, the Agony of Defeat!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200216_181010.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	119931  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:38 AM   #355
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Thanks for sharing the link on the SI Frame! Would you mind sharing a pic of the KC Star front page print when you get it? I've been debating buying a print or prints to frame or framing actual papers.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2020, 03:44 PM   #356
Fight, build, win!

Shatto Dairy releases chiefs celebration milk. Im not a huge grinker of milk but that bottle and glass with logo is cool.

https://fox4kc.com/news/shatto-milk-...uper-bowl-win/

Still waiting on Boulevards special promised brew.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 04:38 PM   #357
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 04:40 PM   #358
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Sigh...just got a notice from nfl.com, it's gonna be a bit longer to get my stuff...I guess this is the way it goes, but damn, we're talking March now...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 04:41 PM   #359
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the link on the SI Frame! Would you mind sharing a pic of the KC Star front page print when you get it? I've been debating buying a print or prints to frame or framing actual papers.
Good deal! I will do better than that, I will post a pic of it after I get it framed.
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-17-2020, 04:42 PM   #360
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
The problem of framing the actual paper is even with UV protection on the glass, the paper will still yellow over time.