Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-03-2020, 07:56 AM  
Mod Team

Super Bowl gear thread!!!

Links or pics of what’s out there!

I got a hat, shirt, shot glass, pint glass.

I don’t want to miss some cool shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 07:58 PM   #331
Starter

So I live on the East coast as the name implies. Within 2 hours of the game, I ordered a ton of items for me and the kids on the NFL Shop. Hats, hoodies, glasses, so much stuff I’m almost embarrassed but not really. I remind myself how much money I saved not going to Miami.

Anyway, 2 weeks later and nothing has arrived. I got an email tonight that Fanatics is unable (still) to even provide a ****ing shipping date and has no idea when they will! I am so annoyed. JFC. For this I should have asked a friend to buy me a bunch of shit at Dicks and mail it to me. **** you Fanatics!
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:02 PM   #332
In Mahomes I trust!

Frame for the PMII Sports Illustrated mag should be here soon. This should be here on 2/21...

Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:24 PM   #334
Supporter

I've gotten about half of my order so far. Came in 2 separate packages.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:33 PM   #335
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Got this puppy today ordered, can’t wait to see it: https://www.nflshop.com/kansas-city-...D:i-r8c0:po-24
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 08:52 AM   #336
It was not a fair catch

my wife ordered a lot. Nothing has come in yet. Fanatics is bad.

She said hopefully it comes in for my birthday next week.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:08 PM   #337
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

The waiting sucks, but keep in mind everything we're ordering is currently being made; it's not like they were sitting on a million Chiefs Super Bowl Champs hoodies for the past six months. As a write this a bunch of Asian child laborers are working their fingers to the bone for a dollar a day to create our championship regalia. Cut the little bastards some slack.

The Bic lighters showed up yesterday. They're pretty cool.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 03:20 PM   #338
Most Valuable Villain

Yep. Still haven’t received a single piece that I ordered. That includes the KC Star and the SI issue.

Not surprised though considering I didn’t get my AFC Champs shirt until the week after the ****ing Super Bowl.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:22 PM   #339
Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Yep. Still haven’t received a single piece that I ordered. That includes the KC Star and the SI issue.

Not surprised though considering I didn’t get my AFC Champs shirt until the week after the ****ing Super Bowl.
I finally got the KC Star paper on Saturday.
ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:23 PM   #340
pie is never free

Not sure why Fanatics is so hit and miss, my hat - same one all the players were wearing - showed up Friday, less than 2 weeks after my order... it’s a beautiful mfer, the Champions embroidery is super thick and looks killer

I’ll only be wearing it for special occasions
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:25 PM   #341
Mod Team

Wearing my black SB Champs shirt today. Size large is tight on the guns but chicks like it.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:27 PM   #342
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Wearing my black SB Champs shirt today. Size large is tight on the guns but chicks like it.
Got my polo in the mail yesterday just in time for church today.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:43 PM   #343
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

Strange, I've gotten 5 of my 11 items. 4 are in transit and should be here by Tuesday, my coffee cup is on backorder and the blue ray won't be here till late March. I figured since you're a lot closer to Ohio than I am, you would have at least gotten something.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 03:57 PM   #344
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Strange, I've gotten 5 of my 11 items. 4 are in transit and should be here by Tuesday, my coffee cup is on backorder and the blue ray won't be here till late March. I figured since you're a lot closer to Ohio than I am, you would have at least gotten something.
she could be holding out....
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 05:25 PM   #345
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Same here. Oh, the SI frame you told me about came in today. Got the white border. Magazine fits in it perfect! Have another one ordered for the Joe Burrow SI issue. I still have 2 game day program frames coming, the print of the Kansas City Star front page SB LIV Champions, a t-shirt, shot glass, the blu ray and one other item. It is like Christmas in February! Woot!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.