Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-06-2020, 08:18 PM  
In Search of a Life

Raiders poised to pursue Tom Brady

Thoughts?

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:35 PM   #121
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
If I’m Brady and I had to pick an AFC West team to sign with.....I’d pick the Chargers. The first thing I would do is stop making out with kids. And then immediately after that I’d make them spend every pick and FA dollar on offensive linemen.
That's why him signing with the Raiders makes most since because the owner has a kids like haircut a mom would do and I think it turns Tom Brady on, he can suck face with his new owner Mark Davis.

He's licking his lips to get Brady

Image result for raiders owner
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 12:49 PM   #122
Starter

Then again, we did ok with Montana. Maybe one to two years, while grooming a young QB is not such a bad idea.
njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.njchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:05 PM   #123
MVP

I think there's a good chance Brady is *done* in New England, but would he really play in a brand new offense along with being in the same division as Mahomes? Gutsy if it happens -- Brady certainly doesn't need the money.
FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.FringeNC would the whole thing.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:05 PM   #124
Supporter

Carr's problem on the Raiders isn't Carr.
Carr has imperfections, but he can find a niche.
I see him much like Jeff George being a disaster with no weapons and mediocre O-line there back in the day, rattled and ineffectual. Put him [George] on the Vikings with weapons and he was slinging it among the elite of the day.
Find Carr a place with a reliable line and WRs he vibes with and a switch goes off. . . From antsy and rattled to poised and accurate.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:10 PM   #125
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Carr has gotta be furious. But not a damn thing he can do about it.
Isn't he living next to Gruden? He's gonna TP that house man.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 01:17 PM   #126
MVP

The Raiders have to kick ass now. They will not be walking out of their own locker room with shit already on their shoes. Brady does not help with that
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:17 PM   #127
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Brady’s only chance at another ring is to frontrun. He needs to play on a team with a good-great supporting cast in a shit division. He needs the 1 or 2 seed, so he can win a couple home games and get to the Super Bowl. There is no other option for him.

I just can’t see him going to the AFC West.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 01:41 PM   #128
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Brady’s only chance at another ring is to frontrun. He needs to play on a team with a good-great supporting cast in a shit division. He needs the 1 or 2 seed, so he can win a couple home games and get to the Super Bowl. There is no other option for him.

I just can’t see him going to the AFC West.
Dallas Cowboys make perfect sense for this exact reason. Arguably the worst division in football right now. Trade Dak for at minimum a first round pick and with that pick draft Brady another weapon to pair with Elliot, Cooper, and Gallup. If I was Brady and wanted to make another run at a title thatd be my destination.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-16-2020, 02:35 PM   #129
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
Dallas Cowboys make perfect sense for this exact reason. Arguably the worst division in football right now. Trade Dak for at minimum a first round pick and with that pick draft Brady another weapon to pair with Elliot, Cooper, and Gallup. If I was Brady and wanted to make another run at a title thatd be my destination.
I was just gonna post the same damn thing. Dak has overplayed his hand. Brady in Dallas makes sense.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 02:38 PM   #130
pie is never free

I could definitely see Brady accepting the Raiders offer

Say what you want about him, but he IS a driven person... he may well feel that he has scaled the heights in New England, has nothing left to prove there and now wants a new challenge facing off against Mahomes twice a year
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 02:39 PM   #131
I’m a Mahomo!

It would make the Chiefs vs Faiders games entertaining.

I’d love to rock Brady’s world.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 02:40 PM   #132
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I could definitely see Brady accepting the Raiders offer

Say what you want about him, but he IS a driven person... he may well feel that he has scaled the heights in New England, has nothing left to prove there and now wants a new challenge facing off against Mahomes twice a year
If the Pats let him walk, I think that tells us all we need to know about Brady at 43.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2020, 02:43 PM   #133
World's Best Boss

If Brady is actually going to leave, Dallas should absolutely be the place he walks into. Weak division, huge market, and a chance to cement his legacy.

Unless the NFL wants the refs to play a supporting role in a division title for the new Las Vegas fade (the storylines!) I just don’t see Brady at 43 as enough of an upgrade from Carr to deliver.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 02:43 PM   #134
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
It would make the Chiefs vs Faiders games entertaining.

I’d love to rock Brady’s world.
If any of the CHIEFS even think about laying a hand on Tommy it will result in a FIRST DOWN RAIDERS courtesy of the Zebras.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-16-2020, 06:53 PM   #135
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Hope the raiders keep Carr forever

He will continue to hold them back

He is carrbage
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.