Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-14-2020, 11:59 PM  
www.nfl-forecast.com

Truly difficult Chiefs Trivia

Not even Ubeja will get most of these. From the backs of old football cards.

Was the 2nd leading rusher his final NCAA season before being injured. MacAurther Lane by Rain Man

Had a radio show in KC in 1971 (not Len Dawson). Jan Stenerud by Rain Man

Owned a 1928 Oldsmobile. Bobby Bell by Rain Man

Owned a cocktail lounge in KC in 1971. Otis Taylor by srvy

Enjoy's playing the clarinet. Emmitt Thomas by kcgreene

Once ate 86 pancakes, a dozen eggs, and a pound of bacon for breakfast. Ernie Ladd by George Blowfish. Also, Buck Buchanan

Most accomplished Chiefs tennis player. Johnny Robinson by Rain Man

Last edited by cdcox; 02-16-2020 at 09:53 PM..
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:29 AM   #16
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'll go with Mo Moorman on the pancakes.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:35 AM   #17
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'll go with Mo Moorman on the pancakes.
I have no idea but I cant even imagine 86 pancakes is possible. The belly would swell then to squeeze eggs and bacon on top. Whoever it was must have been miserable.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:40 AM   #18
Fight, build, win!

I know Willie Lanier and Jim Lynch also Bobby Bell did some broadcasting on weekends on KMBC TV but I dont know about radio.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 01:43 AM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Otis Taylor is correct. Thanks for the name of the lounge. "Flanker" is a term that seems to have disappeared from the NFL lexicon, but it was frequently used as Otis Taylor's position.

Not sure which question you are attaching to Conrad Dobler, but it was not my intended answer to any of the questions.
Heh, sparked an ancient memory. Recall learning to run the flanker flag in the football section of 8th grade PE. Basically, when it was too cold to go outside, we learned on the chalkboard how to read play diagrams and identify positions, then we ran the plays when we got out on the field.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:11 AM   #20
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Heh, sparked an ancient memory. Recall learning to run the flanker flag in the football section of 8th grade PE. Basically, when it was too cold to go outside, we learned on the chalkboard how to read play diagrams and identify positions, then we ran the plays when we got out on the field.
my coaches never told me anything. i learned everything on the fly, pattern
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:17 AM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
my coaches never told me anything. i learned everything on the fly, pattern
Relevant that this was PE, not rec league or even school-sponsored FB itself.

Since we were in school, we were supposed to 'learn stuff.'

Plus, since every kid had to take it, you had to find stuff to do for kids who could barely tie their shoes, let alone run and jump and catch.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:20 AM   #22
Banned

The first true flanker in the NFL

Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-15-2020, 07:36 AM   #23
The Priest and I

I’m going to say Mike Adamle out of Northwestern for the rushing question. He was one hell of a player in college.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-15-2020, 07:58 AM   #24
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
I’m going to say Mike Adamle out of Northwestern for the rushing question. He was one hell of a player in college.
Or maybe Jesse Haynes, although I don’t remember him getting injured. Come to think of it, I really don’t really much about him besides having a bunch of rushing yards at some local Division 2 school.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:05 AM   #25
The pizza king of kansas

First one was paul palmer!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:50 AM   #26
Be Kind To Your Pets

Food thing is Ernie Ladd.
2nd leading rusher, just a guess: Ernie Ladd
1971 Radio, I'll guess Ed Podolak
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 08:51 AM   #27
Be Kind To Your Pets

Radio show question could be Hank Stram
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 09:08 AM   #28
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Ernie Ladd was a running back in college????
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 11:21 AM   #29
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Once ate 86 pancakes, a dozen eggs, and a pound of bacon for breakfast.
Tim Grunhard?
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:27 PM   #30
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I am going to give you Ernie Ladd, because he ate more pancakes even than the person I was thinking of in my question. The answer I was looking for was Buck Buchanan. I imagine it was a college fund raising thing in college.

No other winning answers have been provided yet.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.