Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-16-2019, 12:04 AM  
Banned

The Black QB

Look at how things are going right now...

Highest paid....Russell Wilson
MVP....Patrick Mahomes
Number one draft pick...Kyler Murray
Leading Heisman candidate....Jalen Hurts

That ability to escape the pocket, extend plays, plant that...run? pass?...seed, is where things are heading. No backer ever has to worry about Eli, Rivers, Brady, Dalton, running the football. That can't be said about those mentioned above.

Lamar Jackson is what we see at Arizona(faster than Jackson), Oklahoma, Ohio State, and all over college/HS football nowadays, that mobile QB, a guy who can scoot 30 yards, extend plays.

The first black QB's were Willie Thrower, Marlon "Magician" Briscoe, James Harris, "Jefferson Street" Joe Gillum. (can't really count Fritz Pollard) but none of them made any impact.

It started with Doug Williams, Warren Moon and Randall Cunningham, they proved that yes blacks can play NFL QB.

My Top 10

1.Warren Moon....Oilers/Washington
2.Russell Wilson.....Seahawks/Wisconsin
3.Patrick Mahomes....Chiefs/Texas Tech
4.Donovan McNabb....Eagles/Syracuse
5.Steve McNair.....Titans/Alcorn
6.Randall Cunningham....Eagles/UNLV
7.Dak Prescott....Cowboys/Miss State
8.Cam Newton....Panthers/Auburn
9.Michael Vick...Falcons/Virginia Tech
10.Doug Williams...Buc's/Grambling

Today there are more black starting QB's than ever before.

Can't ignore....

DeShaun Watson
Kordell Steward
Daunte Culpepper
Jeff Blake
Rodney Peete
Vince Young
Colin Kaepernick
Lamar Jackson
Jacoby Bissett
Teddy Bridgewater
Tyrod Taylor
Andre Ware
Vince Evans
Akili Smith
Geno Smith

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-16-2019 at 03:00 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:00 AM   #76
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
There is no such thing as half white.
This should be good.,..

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:00 AM   #77
Thank you

Quote:
Did you really say....

Chiefs 70
Ravens 0
fantasry
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:00 AM   #78
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Why talk racist at all?
I never said anything in this thread is racist, I simply pointed out that a particular poster is a Brit who absolutely loves to call Americans racist at every opportunity and his posts should be ignored.

Brits have a major inferiority complex with Americans on the internet.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:00 AM   #79
Supporter

Also if we are just talking humans as being half of a color, my wife completely disagrees with you. She is half white and is very proud of both sides of her heritage
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:02 AM   #80
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
This should be good.,..

What does your wife think about that statement? Shit, anyone else in your family if we want to get a larger polling.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:03 AM   #81
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
This should be good.,..

Stold this...

Calling Myself ‘Half White, Half Black’ Is a Lie – There’s No Such Thing in the US
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:04 AM   #82
💩 Village Idiot 💩

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Pompous arrogance from a brit? No, never!
LOL WEAK!!!!
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:04 AM   #83
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
Also if we are just talking humans as being half of a color, my wife completely disagrees with you. She is half white and is very proud of both sides of her heritage
So what race is she?
Old 09-16-2019, 11:06 AM   #84
💩 Village Idiot 💩

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I never said anything in this thread is racist, I simply pointed out that a particular poster is a Brit who absolutely loves to call Americans racist at every opportunity and his posts should be ignored.

Brits have a major inferiority complex with Americans on the internet.
This poster is a deluded clown who appears to be obsessed with monitoring my posts and guessing where I'm from as IF his lame ass knows me!!...I do find it hilarious that I have a fanboy though tbh

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 09-16-2019 at 11:12 AM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:07 AM   #85
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
^
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:11 AM   #86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
This poster is a deluded clown who appears to be obsessed with monitoring my posts and guessing where I'm from as his lame ass knows me!!...I do find it hilarious that I have a fanboy though tbh
It works like this....

Ubeja.....the Niners win the NFC.
poster.....dude, all your threads suck.

So I check out that posters history and always find plenty of failed threads, always. So why is this poster playing thread critic?

Be cool and it will be cool, act like a jerk and I'll treat ya like one.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:12 AM   #87
Supporter

Quote:
So what race is she?
Well if we are going to break it down to the 4 basic races, she is Caucasian and Mongolian.

If you want me to break it down further I can, but simply put. She is half white and half brown.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:13 AM   #88
Paladin

Welp I'm putting this person on ignore
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:13 AM   #89
11-5, baby

I bet OP masterbates to the Mandingo fighting scene in Django.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:14 AM   #90
💩 Village Idiot 💩

Quote:
It works like this....

Ubeja.....the Niners win the NFC.
poster.....dude, all your threads suck.

So I check out that posters history and always find plenty of failed threads, always. So why is this poster playing thread critic?

Be cool and it will be cool, act like a jerk and I'll treat ya like one.
Ignore him!!..certain folks love to start arguments in order to get you banned or your threads locked. Ignore the haters and just try to stay within the rules of the forum and you should be fine.