Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-04-2019, 11:12 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

Anyone have an Air Fryer

If you have an Air Fryer, how do you like it, and do you have any goo recipes to share?
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:07 AM   #16
MVP

We've been using ours for a couple of years now. It does a fine job with most everything and (like stated earlier) is much better than deep frying.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:18 AM   #17
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Yes
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:20 AM   #18
In Search of a Life

Yeah we’re big fans of ours. Make the hell out of some great wings in 20 minutes
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:29 AM   #19
Go Beavers!

Anyone done cut up stir fry veggies (peppers, snow peas, broccoli, mushrooms, etc) in one? Doing a large batch in the wok takes a crap ton of oil to keep from burning so I've been thinking about trying them in the air fryer and then adding the cooked veggies to the meat and rice to the wok. It would significantly cut down the calories.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-05-2019, 08:57 AM   #20
MVP

I would recommend getting one large enough to cook a whole chicken, that is how I use it most often. You can cook one in about an hour. Crispy skin, juicy meat
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:13 AM   #21
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
I would recommend getting one large enough to cook a whole chicken, that is how I use it most often. You can cook one in about an hour. Crispy skin, juicy meat
Yes, get a bigger one. The one I have is too small sometimes, and it's only me, my wife, and my 4 year old son.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:13 AM   #22
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Are the wings that good though? Nice and crispy?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:17 AM   #23
SuperBowl or bust

We use ours every day. Spring for a larger one because you’ll probably want to use it more than you think.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM   #24
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

The only drawback is that they are kind of big. Ours has to stay out on the counter all the time (which I hate) because it is too tall to fit into our cabinets.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:33 AM   #25
Supporter

We have an Air Fryer Oven - basically it just has trays rather than one big basket. We cook tons of stuff in it and it's great. Bonus for the kids is it's big enough for them to put party pizzas in when they get home from school. Honestly, it might be our most used appliance.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #26
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I made wings in it and they were great, nice crisp crust on them.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #27
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
The only drawback is that they are kind of big. Ours has to stay out on the counter all the time (which I hate) because it is too tall to fit into our cabinets.
I actually store mine in the original box on a shelf in the garage. Just helps with the clutter
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:40 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
I actually store mine in the original box on a shelf in the garage. Just helps with the clutter
This is exactly what I do, but only use it 1-2x a week. Not sure what I would do if I used it more often
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:43 AM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I used my sous vide to cook wings in their sauce and rub for the Phoenix Open Waste Management golf tournament last month, then put them in the air fryer until they were crispy. They were outstanding, but left a ton of grease to clean up in the air fryer afterwards. I made about 4 batches, they were all gone at the end.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-05-2019, 09:53 AM   #30
Inmem 2.0

I bought one last week its very convenient
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.