Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:00 PM   #31
Veteran

I think I’m in. I never seen the play button either. The link in email kept taking me to vbulliten page. So I closed it then clicked on link in OP. Then clicked something on that page and it took me to team name.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:01 PM   #32
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by brorth View Post
It was a little wonky, but I got through it. I'm still waiting for the "Play" button to replace the "register" button, though. I suspect you're right about the update.
The "play" button is on the upper left side of the forum page.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:02 PM   #33
Veteran

I think it says 6 or 8 of 24 teams taken. What happens after 24 people? Another league starts?
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:05 PM   #34
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
I think it says 6 or 8 of 24 teams taken. What happens after 24 people? Another league starts?
Yes, and our leauge starts. You'll get some players assigned and the draft (where you can draft players better than Brock Oswieler) will start 24 hours after that.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:06 PM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I think I’m in. I never seen the play button either. The link in email kept taking me to vbulliten page. So I closed it then clicked on link in OP. Then clicked something on that page and it took me to team name.
Hmm, yeah, we need to make that more intuitive. We're a little worried that the two-step process isn't easy to follow, but we kind of need to do it that way.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:09 PM   #36
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

After you register, you end up on a sandbox-themed page like this. You then go to the upper left to the "Play" button, as shown.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sandbox Simulations.jpg
Views:	743
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	117960  
Old 02-24-2019, 07:12 PM   #37
Veteran

Honest question, is this something just for Chiefsplanet people, or is this something you will market and look to make a lot of money from?
Old 02-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #38
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Honest question, is this something just for Chiefsplanet people, or is this something you will market and look to make a lot of money from?
The latter. It's our path to affluence.

You'll see on the site that the normal price will be $18. We're offering a kindness rate to Chiefsplanet because people helped us a lot with the game testing when it was in development.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:15 PM   #39
Mod Team

Can I change my team name if I already selected it?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:16 PM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
After you register, you end up on a sandbox-themed page like this. You then go to the upper left to the "Play" button, as shown.
I’ve yet to see a page that looks like this. I’m doing this on an iPhone. Is that why?
Old 02-24-2019, 07:17 PM   #41
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Can I change my team name if I already selected it?
Unfortunately, no. Per the Game Manual...

Changing Team Name and City

What it is: Impossible.

When you can do it: Never.

Where it is: Maybe in some alternate univsere

We know, it's fun to re-name your team every week, but this isn't fantasy football. This is Sandbox football, where the teams are real (kind of) and the sport is serious. Your team and league is in it for the long haul, and if you change your name all the time it really screws with our databases, y'know what I mean?

When a new team is created, you can choose from a list of cities and teams, and that's it. That's the city, that's the team. Unless you're Art Modell, you can't recreate a team's identity.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:18 PM   #42
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I’ve yet to see a page that looks like this. I’m doing this on an iPhone. Is that why?
Any chance you can do a screen shot? What are you seeing?
Old 02-24-2019, 07:27 PM   #43
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Apparently so. See if you can find a link that says "full site". Click on that and you will see the play button.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:31 PM   #44
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Unfortunately, no. Per the Game Manual...

Changing Team Name and City

What it is: Impossible.

When you can do it: Never.

Where it is: Maybe in some alternate univsere

We know, it's fun to re-name your team every week, but this isn't fantasy football. This is Sandbox football, where the teams are real (kind of) and the sport is serious. Your team and league is in it for the long haul, and if you change your name all the time it really screws with our databases, y'know what I mean?

When a new team is created, you can choose from a list of cities and teams, and that's it. That's the city, that's the team. Unless you're Art Modell, you can't recreate a team's identity.
I like my team name but kind of rushed looking through the choices, so was just curious what I missed.

Let's go Phoenix Diablos!!!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:35 PM   #45
Starter

I've got the receipt for Interplanetary Properties LLC, but the sandbox site invites me to register, and the email links take me to the V Bulletin board.
brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.