Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-03-2019, 08:45 AM  
Stay positive, don't give up

Joker - Warner Bros. movie

New teaser....I'm intrigued

https://youtu.be/t433PEQGErc
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-28-2021, 11:47 AM   #256
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Definitely a character piece and not an action comic movie. I loved it, but I love slower paced movies like this that let actors (good ones) go full tilt.
Yep that is exactly what this movie was.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-28-2021, 01:21 PM   #257
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
How can they take this any further unless they bring in a superhero to counter him?
By copying Fight Club.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2021, 01:33 PM   #258
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
How can they take this any further unless they bring in a superhero to counter him?
Batman, perhaps. And there are lots to choose from. The Joker in Gotham was well done and he didn't really have a nemesis other than other criminals. Granted, I didn't make it through most of the series before boring out.

There's a whole lot to explore there, IMO.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2021, 08:40 PM   #259
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Never saw the J. Phoenix one, but him being good at being a creep wouldn't surprise me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
I thought this was horrible. I don't get why so many loved it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm with you. One of the more overrated movies I've ever seen.
I thought Phoenix’s performance was one of the best ever.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-29-2021, 03:20 AM   #260
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Batman, perhaps. And there are lots to choose from. The Joker in Gotham was well done and he didn't really have a nemesis other than other criminals. Granted, I didn't make it through most of the series before boring out.

There's a whole lot to explore there, IMO.
Just do a Fight Club but the alter ego wins.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2021, 12:29 PM   #261
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I thought Phoenix’s performance was one of the best ever.
Same here. In fact it was perfectly timed. It was a film about what was going on in real life but didn't spoon feed you what to think. It spoke directly to the political polarization happening right now.

Don't like orange man and his policies? Boy, that pappy Wayne remind you of anyone?

Don't like angry and mindless mobs running through the streets setting the world on fire because they're fed up and don't get what they want? Boy, that remind you of anything?

The point of the first one isn't that some bad guy overlord is making things bad. The point is that when hard times happen and people don't have good role models or don't have something to believe in THEY become villains...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 07:55 AM   #262
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 07:57 AM   #263
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
It fits, she's always looked a bit like the Joker.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-14-2022, 08:03 AM   #264
Has a particular set of skills

The Joker as a musical? Seems like a weird choice.

GaGa was really good in the Bradly Cooper movie. Way above my expectations. So maybe they can pull it off. Most musicals these days fail so they must have some good songs ready to go?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 05:27 PM   #265
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
WTF? **** YOU!

A MUSICAL???

Kick rocks with that shit.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 06:29 PM   #266
In Search of a Life

I'm not buying the musical shit.

That would be ****ing terrible.

But Lady Gaga is a damn good actress, and she would probably kill that role (even if she's not Margot Robbie).
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 07:29 PM   #267
Everybody Lies.

Making the Joker sequel a musical starring Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn is the most idiotic idea I've heard of in a long long time.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 09:07 PM   #268
Perpetual Mediocrity

This movie didn’t need a sequel whatsoever, so I’m glad they are doing something different with it if they had to do anything at all.

Phoenix did all the songs in that Johnny Cash biopic a few decades ago as I recall, I have no doubt he can pull it off.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-14-2022, 09:34 PM   #269
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Musicals are a waste if time
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2022, 10:12 PM   #270
Ain't no relax!

No way that gets a greenlight as a musical...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.