Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 06-23-2021, 04:26 PM  
The Insider

***Offical Royals at Yankees GDT - June 23***

Duffman returns tonight
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:52 PM   #121
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Trade Holland for a 12 pack of Billy Beer, leave Wader in New York. Thanks for the memories guys. If we are gonna lose, I’d rather the kids get the experience.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:53 PM   #122
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I just don't think Holland can be relied on as the everyday closer anymore. BUT - in contrast to Wade, Holland does have vintage days, it's just not something he seems to be able to do each day now.
Holland has a role in the pen, just not as the closer.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:53 PM   #123
Wasted away again...

11 ****ing walks. We absolutely deserved that loss.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:54 PM   #124
World's Best Boss

I understand the argument that Barlow is more valuable as the fireman (he is!), but I don't see why Zimmer or Brentz aren't the closer over THE VETERAN (Matheny's one true love) Holland. Holly just hasn't shown he can be vintage Holland on consecutive days anymore.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 06-23-2021 at 09:22 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 08:56 PM   #125
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I understand the argument that Barlow is more valuable as the fireman (he is!), but I don't see why Zimmer or Brentz isn't the closer over THE VETERAN (Matheny's one true love) Holland. Holly just hasn't shown he can be vintage Holland on consecutive days anymore.
Or Staumont
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:56 PM   #126
MVP

****ing Yosted. Er, wait...

Am I wrong in thinking that Matheny kind of sucks? Seems like every other game he’s burning through the entire pen. Wasn’t hard to imagine Holland blowing this.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:58 PM   #127
Veteran

Oh boy, Keller tomorrow.
Ron Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRon Swanson is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-23-2021, 08:58 PM   #128
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
Or Staumont
It seems like there's something going on with Staumont... but hopefully it's not Matheny playing the mind games with the youngsters he was infamous for with the Cards.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:58 PM   #129
The Insider

Royals took the lead in a flukey 9th. I don't think Mathney was planning on Holland for the save.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 08:59 PM   #130
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Since I couldn’t watch on tv I was seeing the play by plays through the app. Holland didn’t throw but a few fastballs, mostly sliders. I’m no baseball guru, but I think that speaks volumes.
Duff-man was on some sort of pitch count, yes? Hope Salvy is okay, I had not seen anything on him yet.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:00 PM   #131
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Royals took the lead in a flukey 9th. I don't think Mathney was planning on Holland for the save.
I think this is the third save opportunity in the last (week?) where he's used Holland.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:03 PM   #132
Champs!

I will be glad whenever Sherman decides to shit-can Dayton Moore and Matheny. Sooner rather than later.

Both haven't done shit. Moore hasn't done shit since 2016. Matheny haven't done shit and hasn't learned shit since his days in St. Louis.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:06 PM   #133
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
Greg Holland as closer on a team that has Staumont, Zimmer, Brentz, and Barlow. Make it make sense.
To be fair here.... Staumont is recently back from IL, still not back to previous form.

Brent has been good all year but has shown weakness' here this last week and blown a couple of chances.

Zimmer. MATHENY will not let him go more than an inning, usually 1st man called up to put out the fire.

Barlow has been fairly good. I wanted him to stay in longer tonight, but we didn't get that.

But you correct, we need a solid closer and Holland & Davis is not going to rekindle any old magic.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:20 PM   #134
Ain't no relax!

What a shitshow. Yuck.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:53 PM   #135
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Lol he used Staumont in the 6th inning. What a dumbass excuse.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.