Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 11-04-2019, 08:02 AM  
__

Mock (11/4)

1. The Chiefs lose the AFCCG to the New England Patriots. GM Brett Veach and HC Andy Reid are retained.

2. After the season, the Chiefs extend/re-sign QB Patrick Mahomes 7 years, $245m, DE Emmanuel Ogbah 2 years, $7m.

3. The Chiefs cut: OLB Dorian O'Daniel, S Daniel Sorensen, P Dustin Colquitt

4. The Chiefs trade: WR Sammie Watkins for a 3rd round pick, OG Laurent Duvarney-Tardif for a 3rd round pick, DT Chris Jones for a 1st and a 2nd round pick, DE Breeland Speaks for a 6th round pick.

5. The Chiefs trade a 4th to the Ravens for RB Gus Edwards.

6. The Chiefs re-sign to minimal deals: QB Chad Henne, TE Blake Bell, OG/C Stefan Wisniewski, DT Mike Pennel, S Jordan Lucas

7. The Chiefs tender: WR Marcus Kemp, OG Andrew Wylie, DT Joey Ivie

8. The Chiefs let walk: QB Matt Moore, RB LeSean McCoy, FB Anthony Sherman, WR Demarcus Robinson, WR Marcus Kemp, WR Gehrig Dieter, TE David Wells, DT Xavier Williams, LB Reggie Ragland, LB Darron Lee, CB Bashaud Breeland, CB Kendall Fuller, CB Morris Claiborne,

9. The Chiefs sign: WR Phillip Dorsett (Patriots) 2 years, $12m; WR Seth Roberts (Ravens) 1 year, $3m; OLB Wesley Woodyard (Titans) 1 year, $4m; CB Chris Harris (Broncos) for 2 years, $21m.

10. The Chiefs are selecting 28th. They receive no compensatory picks.

The Selections:

1 (Jones). CB Kristian Fulton, LSU
1. OLB Isaiah Simmons, Clemson
2 (Jones). C Lloyd Cushenberry, LSU
2 (Ford). OG Tommy Kraemer, Notre Dame
3 (Duvarney-Tardif). DT Raequan Williams, Michigan State
3 (Watkins). CB Lavert Hill, Michigan
3. OLB Evan Weaver, California
5. OT Scott Frantz, Kansas State
6 (Speaks). TE Hunter Bryant, Washington

Roster:

QB: Mahomes, Henne, Shurmur
RB: Edwards, Williams, Thompson, Williams
FB: Lovett

WR: Hill, Hardman, Dorsett, Roberts, Pringle
TE: Kelce, Bell, Bryant

LT: Fisher, Erving
LG: Rankin, Wisniewski
C: Cushenberry, Reiter, Allegretti
RG: Kraemer, Wylie
RT: Schwartz, Erving, Frantz

DE: Clark, Kpassagnon
DT: Saunders, Williams, Ivie
DT: Nnadi, Pennel
DE: Okafor, Ogbah

OLB: Simmons, Woodyard
ILB: Hitchens, Niemann
OLB: Wilson, Weaver

CB: Harris, Fulton, Ward, Fenton, Hill, Reaser
S: Matthieu, Thornhill, Watts, Lucas

K: Butker
P: Fox
LS: Winchester
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 04:09 PM   #16
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
What are his strengths? He can't play consistently cause he's hurt and he makes a lot of money, in which the Chiefs need a lot of back next year because of other contracts.

So teams know they're gonna have to cut some guys and LDT would be one of them. Why trade for a guy that makes a lot of money and may get cut?
The same reason why most guys are traded for: there may be competition for him and you want to wrap him up for yourself.

You could also re-sign LDT when you trade for him. That's typical with many trades; it's what we did with Clark.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 05:50 PM   #17
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Not reading a single one of these until you finally nut up and pick the Chiefs to win it all
This! He has been posting this stupid Pats shit since Training camp.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:09 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

I think the Chiefs should just ride that last cheap Pat year as is and worry about an extension come the option year.

I think Watkins can be moved for a 3rd, Jones should get an extension if he can continue to show he can play DE and Ldt should come back on a paycut.

Ogbah can hit the free market and I really don't like any of those picks or FA signings tbh.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 07:32 PM   #19
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I think the Chiefs should just ride that last cheap Pat year as is and worry about an extension come the option year.

I think Watkins can be moved for a 3rd, Jones should get an extension if he can continue to show he can play DE and Ldt should come back on a paycut.

Ogbah can hit the free market and I really don't like any of those picks or FA signings tbh.
I’m curious about what Watkins can bring with his cap number.

If he finishes strong and contributes to a championship team, I would think some team flush with cap space will pay up for his rights in the form of a day 2 draft pick.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:56 PM   #20
In Search of a Life

Quote:

If he finishes strong and contributes to a championship team, I would think some team flush with cap space will pay up for his rights in the form of a day 2 draft pick.
I would anticipate any deal involving him would include an extension to lower that 2020 cap charge.

Carolina, Tampa Bay, Miami are 3 spots that I could see him landing.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:23 AM   #21
__

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I would anticipate any deal involving him would include an extension to lower that 2020 cap charge.
Yup.

Same, in my opinion, with LDT.