Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-23-2019, 12:18 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***Sign-ups for the 2019 CP Mock Draft***

Let's aim for the same starting time as last year. Monday, March 18th at noon central sound good to everyone?

2019 Team Owners

Sfeihc
chiefscafan
CoMoChief
TambaBerry
staylor26
kccrow
BossChief
Marco Polo
The Franchise
Hoover
RealSNR
Rain Man
DJ's left nut
htismaqe
Chief Northman
Chargem

K... everybody start pushing and shoving and pick your teams.

Pick one in the first 16 and one in the last 16. Via the Old Geezer Rule, DJ's left nut gets the Chiefs this year. Because... reasons, okay? Yes, I know the Raiders and Packers have multiple first round picks from the Bears, Cowboys, and Saints. This is the rundown of all teams and owners, not the draft order.

1-16 (pick one)
1. Arizona Cardinals- kccrow
2. San Francisco 49ers- CoMoChief
3. New York Jets- staylor26
4. Oakland Raiders- Marco Polo
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Sfeihc
6. New York Giants- TambaBerry
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- Chief Northman
8. Detroit Lions- chiefscafan
9. Buffalo Bills- DJ's left nut
10. Denver Broncos- Hoover
11. Cincinnati Bengals- Rain Man
12. Green Bay Packers- RealSNR
13. Miami Dolphins- The Franchise
14. Atlanta Falcons- BossChief
15. Washington Redskins- htismaqe
16. Carolina Panthers- Chargem

17-32 (pick one)
17. Cleveland Browns- The Franchise
18. Minnesota Vikings- RealSNR
19. Tennessee Titans- Marco Polo
20. Pittsburgh Steelers- chiefscafan
21. Seattle Seahawks- BossChief
22. Baltimore Ravens- TambaBerry
23. Houston Texans- CoMoChief
24. Chicago Bears- Rain Man
25. Philadelphia Eagles- Chief Northman
26. Indianapolis Colts- staylor26
27. Dallas Cowboys- Chargem
28. Los Angeles Chargers- Sfeihc
29. Kansas City Chiefs- DJ's left nut
30. New Orleans Saints- htismaqe
31. Los Angeles Rams- Hoover
32. New England Patriots- kccrow

Last edited by RealSNR; 03-04-2019 at 09:57 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:29 PM   #61
Special Teams ACE!!!

I said 2:00 central, but I'm gonna be out the rest of the afternoon. If Mother****er really needed those extra 30 minutes to claim his spot when he hasn't signed on in weeks... well, sorry I guess.

We've had people take vacations during the mock before and it's worked out okay with backup owners and whatnot, so I'm just going to go in order of whoever claimed a spot on the wait list first.

Chief Northman and Chargem get the last two spots.

Chargem, you have the choice of leaving somebody in charge of your picks, or PMing the next owners for the upcoming picks you have while on vacation or... whatever, I guess. I'll leave it up to you. We might give you a team that doesn't have a first or second round pick just to alleviate that as well. I guess just don't pick the Raiders or any super busy team like that.

Start picking teams.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:35 PM   #62
Veteran

Here are my preferences this year:

1. Raiders
2. Broncos
3. Titans
Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Marco Polo has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:36 PM   #63
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Polo View Post
Here are my preferences this year:

1. Raiders
2. Broncos
3. Titans
Raiders and Titans are yours
Old 03-03-2019, 01:39 PM   #64
Mahomes Dynasty

49ers and Bills please
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:39 PM   #65
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

If my tenure is back-dated, I'll take the Chiefs. If I have lost my service time, I understand and will take Pittsburgh.

How 'bout Buffalo as my shit squad? They seem nice.

EDIT: CoMo has put in a claim for Buffalo but I will note that he has requested 2 shit squads. If he would prefer Buffalo over SF, I'll let him have them and take Detroit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:41 PM   #66
Most Valuable Villain

I’ll take the Dolphins and the Browns.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:47 PM   #67
In Search of a Life

Jets and Colts for me please

Last edited by staylor26; 03-03-2019 at 01:56 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:51 PM   #68
MVP

Wow mother ****er comes in late and still gets the Chiefs. Rigged
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:52 PM   #69
MVP

Giants and Ravens?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:56 PM   #70
It's All Good

Bucs & Chargers please
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2019, 01:58 PM   #71
SuperBowl or bust

I’ll take falcons and colts
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:58 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Wow mother ****er comes in late and still gets the Chiefs. Rigged
Luckily I like DJ so I'll just be butthurt
Old 03-03-2019, 01:59 PM   #73
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I’ll take falcons and colts
Already selected the Colts buddy
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:01 PM   #74
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Luckily I like DJ so I'll just be butthurt

You’ll probably get the Chiefs next year. Unless somebody cooler wants them. THEN it will be your turn
Old 03-03-2019, 02:05 PM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You’ll probably get the Chiefs next year. Unless somebody cooler wants them. THEN it will be your turn
I know nobody likes me on here it's cool