Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 02-22-2004, 05:33 PM  
AIC

Man I could be in trouble....

I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCChiefsMan is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:46 PM   #31
The Master

Speaking of sluts, I have spoken before of my neighbor who got the mail order bride from South America. She came here just to take him for his money and thought not giving it up would give her some leverage. She covered it with some crap about her son not being used to sleeping alone. After they broke up this illegal alien is doing anything to make money. She stole his gold collection and he can't recoup it because it is now theirs. She does other things like return things after they were on sale to get more money for the return. She has been looking for another sucker to latch on to, but times are tough. Latest news is that she is now a $20 hooker turning tricks with the Mexicans she knows.
whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.whoman69 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:48 PM   #32
fides quaerens intellectum

I hope you both die.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:49 PM   #33
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil
Sounds like you're the slut.
Excellent point
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:52 PM   #34
Voodoo Chile

Two words - Human Papillomavirus. Sucks to be you.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:52 PM   #35
Waiting to be voted off

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
After reading all the caring and heartfelt replies, the moral to the story is:

1. Dont go charging into battle sans your armour.

2. If you choose to ignore (1), do not sign onto www.chiefsplanet.com and expect sympathy/advice. Simply control your urge to tell the world wide web about your blatenly stupid sexual escapades. If you can't, you'll be verbally bashed into the next lifetime by evey Planeteer with an operational keyboard.
on' o ha again oung man! hink of all he rouble ou could have avoided!

ha 's wh I ge so damn drunk ha I pass ou and avoid his has le!

(My keyboard isn't fully operational)
joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:56 PM   #36
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
Dang. I don't get to say this often so here's my chance...

You're a moron.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:58 PM   #37
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joesomebody
on' o ha again oung man! hink of all he rouble ou could have avoided!

ha 's wh I ge so damn drunk ha I pass ou and avoid his has le!

(My keyboard isn't fully operational)
Hence I said operational, and not "fully" operational.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:06 PM   #38
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNasium
Two words - Human Papillomavirus. Sucks to be you.
Glad I've been monogamous for over 20 years
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:11 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty
Heh. I googled to the exact same web page after that comment.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:15 PM   #40
Banned

You did tell her your name was Brian and you live in Arizona, right?
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:20 PM   #41
In Search of a Life

Good thing you aren't here in Fayetteville. The UofA is currently having a huge syphilis outbreak. Like 60 discovered cases in the last few weeks. If they've found 60, think of how many are out there undiscovered?

At least it's just syphilis, though.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:37 PM   #42
remember, remember

dude, no rest for the... errr... nevermind

-EBOLA-
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:39 PM   #43
Phobia

I'll bet she's not really a slut. She just heard how much you spend at Christmas and wanted a taste of that.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:50 PM   #44
Pain Cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainCase
You did tell her your name was Brian and you live in Arizona, right?
He tried that, but she already knew the Brian from Arizona. Said that man was the best lay on one broken ankle she's ever had.
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-22-2004, 09:56 PM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief
Good thing you aren't here in Fayetteville. The UofA is currently having a huge syphilis outbreak. Like 60 discovered cases in the last few weeks. If they've found 60, think of how many are out there undiscovered?

At least it's just syphilis, though.
Yeah, but is it going to get cleared up before spring football?
Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.Braincase is too fat/Omaha.