Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-30-2003, 06:54 PM  
For The Glory Of The City

I am done...

Call me an idiot homer blah blah blah say whatever you want but I am done posting here. I will lurk from time to time because this is place for information.

There is just to much crap on here that makes being a planet member unenjoyable. I feel lucky that I got to get to know and meet a lot of you folks and I hope everything goes well for you.

Good luck to the 11-1 Chiefs the rest of the season...

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #76
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I can't believe they made this douchebag a mod.
The last queen has left the building.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #77
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

I remember the day when Zach cried .......... Good Times.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #78
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
I remember the day when Zach cried .......... Good Times.
Yea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Damn Zach, what gives ?
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:43 PM   #79
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs View Post
heh... at least Logical isnt posting much.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #80
Live free or die hard

[table="head;sort=3d,2;autonumtitle=rank;width=15em"] name|age|points
nicky|34|300
marvin|28|483
Tom|45|540
otter|34|752[/table]

FFFFFF" width="400" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3">

FFFFFF" width="400" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3">

x
y
7124l333
z51l3

Tom
Dick
Harry
Table CellTable Cell
Zack
is
Gay
Table CellTable Cell
12Table CellTable Cell
reTable CellTable CellTable CellTable Cell
d
Table CellTable CellTable Cell

Last edited by Otter; 01-13-2010 at 01:56 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #81
Unsparing

I'll "leave forever" when you drag me kicking out the ****ing door, bitchhh...
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #82
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROR View Post
Yes, we know.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:46 AM   #83
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomy3 View Post
Yes, we know.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:53 AM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROR View Post
Denise

Old 05-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #85
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Call me an idiot homer blah blah blah say whatever you want but I am done posting here.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:31 AM   #86
Starter

I had a feeling I'd stumble across a thread made by a guy who was sick of putting up with all the drama. I guess this forum isn't for people who get easily agitated or upset by harsh words and statements. I have learned that already and I haven't been registered here for a full 24 hours yet lol.
JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JCharles1981 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:07 AM   #87
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Paradise 2010 View Post
bye
LOL
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:05 PM   #88
Unsparing

Keep your Patriots sweatshirt nice and clean, fella!
Old 08-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #89
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Call me an idiot homer blah blah blah say whatever you want but I am done posting here. I will lurk from time to time because this is place for information.

There is just to much crap on here that makes being a planet member unenjoyable. I feel lucky that I got to get to know and meet a lot of you folks and I hope everything goes well for you.

Good luck to the 11-1 Chiefs the rest of the season...

Damn 2003 was a much better place than present day concerning making the place unenjoyable.

Zach, you still feel that was a worse time?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:43 AM   #90
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
If I post an I'm leaving forever thread can I be a mod too?
Yes.