Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:34 PM   #76
"Think BOOM!"

Hootie, have you considered that some people might not actually want to know that you value their worthiness?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Hootie, have you considered that some people might not actually want to know that you value their worthiness?
have you considered that most everyone here realizes you've had an abundance of cock in your mouth?
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:38 PM   #78
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama View Post
have you considered that most everyone here realizes you've had an abundance of cock in your mouth?
No, that really isn't something that I think much about.

Now, would you mind answering my question?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #79
I'll be back.

Quote:
Either way, this is a more interesting thread than you've ever posted here. Ever.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:

why would I answer your question?

is Donger to realize that I only answer his dumb ****ing stupid ass questions with more questions?

has Donger really had two cocks in his mouth at one time at a ChiefsPlanet sponsored function?
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #81
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls View Post
Either way, this is a more interesting thread than you've ever posted here. Ever.
Thanks for the input.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #82
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls View Post
he has nearly 70000 posts and I bet 67000 of them have all been stupid ****ing posts that ask a stupid ****ing question because, for some reason, that's the stupid ****ing posting style he adapted

Old 05-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #83
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

You people who are arguing with hootie are probably hurting your rankings. Just saying.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:42 PM   #84
Banned

has Donger ever had a Chiefs related post?

Old 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM   #85
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
why would I answer your question?

is Donger to realize that I only answer his dumb ****ing stupid ass questions with more questions?

has Donger really had two cocks in his mouth at one time at a ChiefsPlanet sponsored function?
Because it might actually help you mature a little bit.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:43 PM   #86
Shit

Quote:

He said in his first thread you would only be involved if you posted in the thread
Posted via Mobile Device
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #87
Constable of Untruths

I guess I just don't understand why anyone would give a shit where Hootie would rank them in a list of top posters on this site.

While we're at it why not get Carl Lewis to post his top 100 National Anthems or O.J. Simpson to post his top 100 respected athletes.

And for the record, I don't have any issues with Hootie. Just seems stupid to give a shit what his opinion is.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #88
Banned

Quote:

Frazod? Yep. Because he doesn't post about anything sports related his entire existence on this board is to argue with me and Zach and whoever else he doesn't like because he's a pathetic, miserable, fat ****.
hey man, don't talk about my pal frazod like that
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #89
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
has Donger ever had a Chiefs related post?
Yes.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #90
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I guess I just don't understand why anyone would give a shit where Hootie would rank them in a list of top posters on this site.

While we're at it why not get Carl Lewis to post his top 100 National Anthems or O.J. Simpson to post his top 100 respected athletes.

And for the record, I don't have any issues with Hootie. Just seems stupid to give a shit what his opinion is.
You were never considered. I'm not even sure who you are.

Closed Thread