Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 10-16-2017, 09:19 PM  
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Netflix: Mindhunter

Anybody else watching this? Amazing show. The main characters are based on John Douglas and Robert Ressler, the first FBI agents to gain insight into the minds of serial killers by interviewing them in prison (Douglas was the basis for Scott Glenn's character in Silence of the Lambs). Set in the late 70s. I'm three episodes in and really enjoying it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:46 AM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Agreed on your first spoiler, had no idea on your second. Were there cues they dropped, or is that just from his bio?
I took the breakdown after he met Kemper following the suicide attempt as the first solid indication.

If I'm guessing correctly, they'll follow a similar narrative to Will Graham in NBC's Hannibal.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:11 AM   #32
Damn it feels good.

Can we comment on how INCREDIBLE Jonathan Groff's singing voice is? Not related to the show, I know. But still - he's one of my favorite voices on Broadway.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:40 PM   #33
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Can we comment on how INCREDIBLE Jonathan Groff's singing voice is? Not related to the show, I know. But still - he's one of my favorite voices on Broadway.
I didn't know he was a singer, so I looked him up. He was on Glee?
FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.FlintHillsChiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:40 PM   #34
Starter

I just started watching and I love this show already.

Reminds me a bit of True Detective (Season 1) in all the best ways.
AssEaterChief has disabled reputation
Old 11-03-2017, 06:42 AM   #35
Has a particular set of skills

I think this show is best viewed as a whole instead of its parts. When you end this seasons journey and look back at its totality, it looks much better in retrospect than when you are watching individual shows. Great show to binge watch.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2017, 06:51 AM   #36
Supporter

Just realized that some of the key background stuff hasn't been mentioned here

The real Edmund Kemper, compared to the dramatization

http://www.yourtango.com/2017307775/...netflix-series

The real Bittaker and Norris

[take some caution here, some graphic stuff]

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:52 AM   #37
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs View Post
I didn't know he was a singer, so I looked him up. He was on Glee?
Yes - he was great in Glee. Spring Awakening is his great work, IMO. Of all the male leads on Broadway, his is one of my favorites (modern era).
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-10-2017, 08:47 AM   #38
Supporter

Just finished it. It was really good. I'm not sure I've got the stomach to binge it. I didn't know about any of the killers in there besides Manson and BTK, so their creepiness and brutality was new to me.

I'll watch S2 as soon as it hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah he needs to come back next season too. It's hard to play a serial Killer without coming off as a cliche or over acting the part.

yep, real good job creating the vibe in the late 70's.
Spoiler!
Disagree about the ending.

Spoiler!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:59 PM   #39
Thank you

watched it a few months ago, pretty good hsow. the last scene in the last episode made me freak!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:00 PM   #40
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Oh and the actor that plays Ed Kemper is creepy as ****. jfc
a lot of good performances on this show but his might be the best
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 05:14 PM   #41
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
a lot of good performances on this show but his might be the best
Did you see the comparison video above?
Old 02-27-2018, 05:17 PM   #42
Supporter

Found it ironic that this show comes back up on CP after AP-Bio's subplot about the tickle teacher who was in teacher detention this past Sunday.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #43
Immanentize The Eschaton

I didn"t think I'd like this but I binged the shit out of it.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:23 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I didn"t think I'd like this but I binged the shit out of it.
The first episode wasn't that great, when Kemper shows up the show really takes off though.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2018, 08:53 PM   #45
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Fincher wants four more seasons for a total of five
yulp
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.