Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2021, 08:51 AM  
Rabbi Goldmann

Chicago threw a parade Tuesday. (Nobody showed)

WNBA Championship Parade Video Showing Barely Any Spectators Goes Viral

BY RYAN SMITH ON 10/21/21 AT 4:47 AM EDT
https://www.newsweek.com/video-wnba-...go-sky-1641120
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:10 AM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
If they held them at the same time they would've probably had a better turnout
I might go see WNBA on Ice w/ Disney characters.....that might be entertaining for a few minutes.

I mean, I wouldn't actually "buy a ticket", but I could be talked into going.....well, maybe if there are free concessions and beer involved, then maybe I might be willing to consider it...

Well, never mind...still wouldn't do it....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-22-2021, 10:22 AM   #47
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Maybe, next time, you could just rent out the backroom at Chilli's to host the WNBA Champ's...
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:26 AM   #48
Starter

It's the ghost 👻 busters remake with all the women. No one went to it either.
bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bobhill is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:33 AM   #49
I'm with the banned.

Most asked question at the celebration: “And whose mom are you?”
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 10:34 AM   #50

I will say that I'm not a fan of the approach they are taking to parades now with the big busses. The Royals didn't have that and the actual parade was far better than the one the Chiefs had. All of the main stars had their own vehicle, and they were getting cheered along the way with the spectators knowing clearly who they were. For the Chiefs, they just crammed all the players on top of these busses, all wearing the same thing. It was cold, so with hats and sunglasses you couldn't tell who most players were. Add to that it's football, most fans couldn't pick out the faces of team members up close, to say nothing of far away or dressed in winter garb. I realize there are a lot more players on a football team so grouping them more is probably necessary, but here we see it for a basketball team which I would assume is significantly smaller than a baseball team.

For the next Chiefs Super Bowl parade, one change that would seem pretty small but go a long way would be to at least have them all have name/number on their coats.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:46 AM   #51
World's finest morphius

I guess I'm having a hard time getting upset about anything with this. ESPN might push WNBA, but at the same time they show ax throwing and cornhole competitions. The audience for the WNBA is small, but there is some audience, and it probably makes our Olympic team better, so if the multi billion dollar NBA wants to feed it some money, so be it. Looks like they had a decent crowd at the beginning and at the celebration.

Rainman - We probably shouldn't be, but it does allow us to watch the best of the best compete at the highest level. Could also argue that it creates a sense of community as well.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 10:49 AM   #52
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I will say that I'm not a fan of the approach they are taking to parades now with the big busses. The Royals didn't have that and the actual parade was far better than the one the Chiefs had. All of the main stars had their own vehicle, and they were getting cheered along the way with the spectators knowing clearly who they were. For the Chiefs, they just crammed all the players on top of these busses, all wearing the same thing. It was cold, so with hats and sunglasses you couldn't tell who most players were. Add to that it's football, most fans couldn't pick out the faces of team members up close, to say nothing of far away or dressed in winter garb. I realize there are a lot more players on a football team so grouping them more is probably necessary, but here we see it for a basketball team which I would assume is significantly smaller than a baseball team.

For the next Chiefs Super Bowl parade, one change that would seem pretty small but go a long way would be to at least have them all have name/number on their coats.

As someone who watched on TV 1,300 miles away, I completely agree.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:58 AM   #53
Special Teams ACE!!!

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:06 AM   #54
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
That's definitely better.

Y'know, I was at work a few years ago on Veterans Day and there was a parade downtown. It looked more like the OP than this picture. I don't think people dislike veterans, but showing up for parades is not a big thing to do any more unless it's something that you're really invested in.

It does raise the question of why people are so invested in men's professional sports. Philosophically, we shouldn't be.
I played pretty cool roles in the last 3 Parades of Lights you meanie.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:12 AM   #55
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I played pretty cool roles in the last 3 Parades of Lights you meanie.
You don't seem nearly large enough to be a float.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:31 AM   #56
I'll be back.

a league subsidized by both the NBA and taxpayer money

a ****ing disgrace

social justice and equity is the pathway to societal ruin
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:47 AM   #57
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Oh Google!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:13 PM   #58
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You don't seem nearly large enough to be a float.
I look bigger with lights.

I got to drive stuff. That's why there hasnt been another one.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 12:30 PM   #59
MVP

The Chicago Nulls
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-22-2021, 12:57 PM   #60
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
a league subsidized by both the NBA and taxpayer money

a ****ing disgrace

social justice and equity is the pathway to societal ruin
So, if owners of any other sports franchise with net worth in the billions uses taxpayer money and then charges $100 for parking, it's fine.

If the owner of the Chicago Sparks and his net worth of $5 million uses taxpayer money, it's the end of times.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote