Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-19-2021, 02:00 PM  
I'll be back.

Jones maybe back Sunday

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 04:22 PM   #31
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Do not care about Chri$ Jone$ anymore.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-19-2021, 04:26 PM   #32
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

This would be only the second game this season that BOTH Chris Jones and Frank Clark have played in.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 04:32 PM   #33
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
This is gonna age like milk...
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 05:13 PM   #34
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If the Defense is “fixed” from benching Sorensen for Thornhill and moving Jones back inside, it’s really going to be hard for me to make the “coaches know better than the fans” argument again.

I always assume there is something the coaches see that we don’t to justify some of these odd decisions. These two moves seem pretty obvious given the early returns of the season.
All it would tell you is the coaches expected a better result and saw the same thing we did. Not sure it validates or invalidates anything.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 05:27 PM   #35
Why so serious?

Quote:
If the Defense is “fixed” from benching Sorensen for Thornhill and moving Jones back inside, it’s really going to be hard for me to make the “coaches know better than the fans” argument again.
While I get your point and think it's the most bizarre thing in the world that Sorenson wasn't benched for Thornhill earlier, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most times the coaches know a lot better than the fans. This situation is the exception, not the rule.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 05:28 PM   #36
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Is there anyone you care about in a positive manner on this team anymore, Tex?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 06:26 PM   #37
Spooky Action

He can't like his results playing outside, all must know it's not working.

Last edited by EPodolak; 10-19-2021 at 06:34 PM..
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-19-2021, 06:32 PM   #38
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
While I get your point and think it's the most bizarre thing in the world that Sorenson wasn't benched for Thornhill earlier, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most times the coaches know a lot better than the fans. This situation is the exception, not the rule.
I honestly expected us to be a little disappointed with the change. I figured there had to be SOMETHING significant the coaches were seeing that we weren’t.

If that move works out well, I’ll never quite understand why the staff seemed reluctant to make the move.

And yes, the coaches know better than us the majority of the time. This one is still a head scratcher though.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 06:36 PM   #39
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Hate to inconvenience him.
This was good
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:07 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

BlackOp theory time: Spags played Jones at DT too much for his liking in the Philly game. Jones is saying fine, then I’m not playing until I’m 100% healthy.

Jones basically said he was making a business decision in a tweet. Andy said it was a distraction. We know how bad Jones wanted to play DE full time.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:11 PM   #41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Jones basically said he was making a business decision in a tweet. Andy said it was a distraction. We know how bad Jones wanted to play DE full time.
He did?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:12 PM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I honestly expected us to be a little disappointed with the change. I figured there had to be SOMETHING significant the coaches were seeing that we weren’t.

If that move works out well, I’ll never quite understand why the staff seemed reluctant to make the move.

And yes, the coaches know better than us the majority of the time. This one is still a head scratcher though.
Maybe they felt like Thornhill had motivation problems, or there was that weird comment from Reid about Sorenson not missing tackles because he’s soft. I’m almost sure that was some kind of message to Thornhill. Maybe they thought he was shying away from tackles.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:13 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
He did?

Yeah he said he has to protect what pays him. Which you could take multiple ways.

I’m on my phone but it’s on his Twitter unless he deleted it.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:17 PM   #44
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah he said he has to protect what pays him. Which you could take multiple ways.

I’m on my phone but it’s on his Twitter unless he deleted it.
What a bitch!!

arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-19-2021, 07:26 PM   #45
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
BlackOp theory time: Spags played Jones at DT too much for his liking in the Philly game. Jones is saying fine, then I’m not playing until I’m 100% healthy.

Andy said the Jones situation is a distraction?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.