Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2021, 02:53 PM  
I'll be back.

Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks

I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2021, 01:29 PM   #121
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I know I'm here more than most, but how do ya'll not know that guy is 100% satire? Seems like he's even trying to make it more obvious with the whole "close game by 3 touchdowns".
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 01:43 PM   #122
Veteran

Don’t turn the ball over, get 3-4 stops on defense….that should be the M.O. with this team. With that formula, this O will put up 30+ points on 8-9 time consuming drives….most other teams, with 4-5 scoring opportunities, aren’t going to get to 30….
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-20-2021, 01:46 PM   #123
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Don’t turn the ball over, get 3-4 stops on defense….that should be the M.O. with this team. With that formula, this O will put up 30+ points on 8-9 time consuming drives….most other teams, with 4-5 scoring opportunities, aren’t going to get to 30….
No turnovers and at least one defensive stop will be enough for the Chiefs to win.

Tennessee’s defense sure as hell isn’t stopping the Chiefs.

Even Jacksonville had almost 500 yards of total offense against them earlier this season… they are terrible.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 02:07 PM   #124
I'll be back.

This bodes well.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2021, 02:32 PM   #125
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
I know I'm here more than most, but how do ya'll not know that guy is 100% satire? Seems like he's even trying to make it more obvious with the whole "close game by 3 touchdowns".
Ahh probably a mult.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2021, 03:08 PM   #126
Starter

Greetings y'all.

This is always an interesting game. Short week for my Titans and we've been a veritable M*A*S*H unit in the last few weeks. Over 20 players on the injury roster two weeks ago. Julio Jones and AJ Brown nursing hammys. And when both returned for the Buffalo game, Julio reinjured his. AJ Brown played through food poisoning and found his rhythm in the second half. But our first round corner tore his ACL and is out for the season, as well as one of our reserve receivers who also returned kickoffs for us. And our left tackle Lewan had a nasty concussion in that game and it would really surprise me if he's cleared on a short week.

Ryan Tannehill easily had his worst first half that I'd seen from him since he began as starting QB in Tennessee. Fortunately 2nd half Tanny was a lot better and completed his last 9 passes. He also had a running TD, no turnovers and amazingly, no sacks.

And Derrick Henry continues to burnish a Hall of Fame resume. In 6 games he's run 100+ yards for the last 5. He's run for more yards in the first 6 games than anyone in history. He's on pace for a 2000 yard season....without needing the 17th game.

But you guys have Patrick and company, which means that despite an uneven season, everyone still expects KC to pull it out in the end and make the playoffs. We're in one of our toughest parts of the season where we have Buffalo, KC, Indy and the Rams. I'd be happy if we got through this 2-2. KC would be nice for the 2nd win, but we have no delusions on how hard this will be.
Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 03:12 PM   #127
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post
Greetings y'all.

This is always an interesting game. Short week for my Titans and we've been a veritable M*A*S*H unit in the last few weeks. Over 20 players on the injury roster two weeks ago. Julio Jones and AJ Brown nursing hammys. And when both returned for the Buffalo game, Julio reinjured his. AJ Brown played through food poisoning and found his rhythm in the second half. But our first round corner tore his ACL and is out for the season, as well as one of our reserve receivers who also returned kickoffs for us. And our left tackle Lewan had a nasty concussion in that game and it would really surprise me if he's cleared on a short week.

Ryan Tannehill easily had his worst first half that I'd seen from him since he began as starting QB in Tennessee. Fortunately 2nd half Tanny was a lot better and completed his last 9 passes. He also had a running TD, no turnovers and amazingly, no sacks.

And Derrick Henry continues to burnish a Hall of Fame resume. In 6 games he's run 100+ yards for the last 5. He's run for more yards in the first 6 games than anyone in history. He's on pace for a 2000 yard season....without needing the 17th game.

But you guys have Patrick and company, which means that despite an uneven season, everyone still expects KC to pull it out in the end and make the playoffs. We're in one of our toughest parts of the season where we have Buffalo, KC, Indy and the Rams. I'd be happy if we got through this 2-2. KC would be nice for the 2nd win, but we have no delusions on how hard this will be.
Welcome back, we're happy you're here.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2021, 03:24 PM   #128
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Greetings y'all.

The problem with this load for Henry is that it seems to always catch up to him come playoff time. The 17th game is only going to exacerbate this problem.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2021, 03:34 PM   #129
I'll be back.

Julio, Brown and Lewan didn't practice.

Old 10-20-2021, 03:38 PM   #130
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Greetings y'all.

These kind of Tits fans are the best.

Injuries suck, here’s hoping we both get out of this game without any more to add to the list.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 04:06 PM   #131
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

Injuries suck, here’s hoping we both get out of this game without any more to add to the list.
Thanks for the kind words. We're all football fans here and we can root for our teams without being jerks abut it. And fun fact, an old friend (and ex-girlfriend) is a huge Chiefs fan in KC. I'm sure that when I speak to her in a day or two that she'll put me in my place for any hopes I might have in this game.
Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-20-2021, 04:12 PM   #132
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Julio, Brown and Lewan didn't practice.

I would be stunned it's only 10 players except that we keep losing people to IR.

I'd be shocked if Julio played. They'll probably table him for a couple of weeks.

And note our kicker is nursing a shoulder injury suffered when he tried to stop a kickoff return for a TD. The Bills did return it all the way but the kicker drew a penalty which ultimately kept the game out of reach of Buffalo. But our kicker is the replacement kicker for the one that went on IR before the season began (and can technically come back now). And speaking of kickers you might now, we're the same Titans who bagged on Ryan Succop a couple years back when he got hurt, and then that dude shows up in Tampa last year. We have a bad habit of cutting kickers loose too quickly.
Old 10-20-2021, 06:45 PM   #133
League circle expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

Thanks bro. Good being here. You guys are cool too
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-20-2021, 06:49 PM   #134
League circle expert

League circles are circling this game as a passing of the torch, so to speak. With the chefs window closing and the tacks coming off that impressive beat down of the league circle darling bills.
Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Jeff.Fisher < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 06:50 PM   #135
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher View Post
Thanks bro. Good being here. You guys are cool too
Where you been hiding? Haven't seen you since the 2019 AFCCG.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote