Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-17-2021, 02:53 PM  
I'll be back.

Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks

I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 09:58 AM   #31
Three-Pat

I fully expect my favorite football club will win every time they play. I do believe they will step out onto the pitch and defeat the Titans in a hard fought match.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 10:04 AM   #32
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Like I said last week, turnovers are the ONLY thing keeping this offense in check. They’re good for 30+ against anyone every week if they take care of the ball.

They were obviously pressing in the first half against WFT. The second half was a reminder of how good this team can be. Hopefully, we see that positive trend continue.

Turnovers against WFT took a minimum of 13 points off the board. 2 of those turnovers were completely unforced errors.

The defense needs to just keep taking baby steps in the right direction and get healthy. That will be enough for us to be able to beat anyone.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:14 AM   #33
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

I'd like us to start with a quick lead to undercut their run game and play-action game. It's clear that our white defenders are easily duped into ignoring their coverage responsibilities when they think it might be a running play.

If we can snag a lead and not look back, I will be very pleased.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:19 AM   #34
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Let's just keep them motivated, they're at their best when we all do our part, our special things, to motivate the players.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:20 AM   #35
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I believe Darwin had a really inexcusable fumble late in that game as well.
Did he? They had the fluky Damian Williams fumble that bounced perfectly in front of a defender already running towards the end zone, allowing him to recover it and run it in for a score. I don't remember a Thompson fumble, though.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:22 AM   #36
I'll be back.

That was the game with the duffed Colquitt snap at the end.

Everyone wanted Reid fired for the tight end screen on the previous play.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:28 AM   #37
All about that Paper Boi

That 2019 game was so incredibly fluky, which is hilarious because we had a similar fluke style loss to them in the 2017 Wild Card with Mariota catching his own TD pass and Triplette's "forward progress" sack.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:01 AM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That 2019 game was so incredibly fluky, which is hilarious because we had a similar fluke style loss to them in the 2017 Wild Card with Mariota catching his own TD pass and Triplette's "forward progress" sack.

The most boolshit call in the history of ever. That call makes me have BlackOp thoughts...
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:07 AM   #39
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
The most boolshit call in the history of ever. That call makes me have BlackOp thoughts...

Off the top of my head I’d give that honor to the DPI no-call in the 2018 NFCCG.. but, yeah. I can’t believe they even gave Triplette that last game as a retirement gift in the first place.

Ultimately it possibly led to us seeing Mahomes sooner than anticipated so I can’t be too upset, but at the time it was very frustrating.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:13 AM   #40
I'll be back.

Quote:
Ultimately it possibly led to us seeing Mahomes sooner than anticipated so I can’t be too upset, but at the time it was very frustrating.
The second half of that game was so full of joy for me.

Every snap, a little closer to the true messiah.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:24 AM   #41
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
We want them to run Henry though.

You go with a run-heavy attack against this team, you lose, is what history shows, Baltimore game notwithstanding.

When the Titans beat us in 2019 it was because Tannehill pulled a miracle drive out his ass, not Henry.
Plus didn't they need like 2 ****ed up field goal attempts? One where Colquitt panicked and just threw the ball away and another that was blocked? Or am I thinking of another game? I seem to remember it being quite a miracle that the Titans won.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:26 AM   #42
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Plus didn't they need like 2 ****ed up field goal attempts? One where Colquitt panicked and just threw the ball away and another that was blocked? Or am I thinking of another game? I seem to remember it being quite a miracle that the Titans won.
Correct.

This FG would have made it 35-27 with 1:21 left.

Quote:
James Winchester aborted snap, recovered by Dustin Colquitt at TEN-37 Dustin Colquitt pass incomplete short left. Penalty on Dustin Colquitt: Intentional Grounding, 10 yards
This FG would have tied it at the gun.

Quote:
Harrison Butker 52 yard field goal no good blocked by Joshua Kalu, recovered by LeShaun Sims (tackle by Anthony Sherman)
Old 10-18-2021, 11:27 AM   #43
I'll be back.

This play was the aborted screen pass that everyone was furious at Reid for.

Quote:
4 1:36 3 2 OTI 24 Patrick Mahomes sacked by Rashaan Evans for -5 yards
We convert any of those plays as intended we likely win.

Tannehill was dreadful in that game until the last drive. Henry made no difference.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:33 AM   #44
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
The funniest part is that those two losses completely overshadow the fluky 2016 loss to them as well.

Blew a 10 point fourth quarter lead.

Iced Succop on a 50+ yard field goal. It fell 10 yards short. He kicked for real and nailed it.

Good times.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:36 AM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
The funniest part is that those two losses completely overshadow the fluky 2016 loss to them as well.

Blew a 10 point fourth quarter lead.

Iced Succop on a 50+ yard field goal. It fell 10 yards short. He kicked for real and nailed it.

Good times.
Those games were cursed

Mahomes and Sammy broke their backs with a 60 yard bomb in the AFCCG
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.