Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2021, 02:39 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about dreams

I've never been someone who has/remembers a lot of their dreams, but recently, I've noticed I've been having a lot of very vivid dreams. A lot of my dreams seem to be about things I've thought about during the previous day, but then I'll also dream about a lot of random things.

The thing that's kind of weirding me out the most is waking up for a short period of time around 3am while I'm having a dream, only to fall back asleep and have the dream continue. It feels like as soon as I fall back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night, the dreams become more vivid and intense.

Anyone have any similar experiences?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 08:55 AM   #46
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Forget your dreams.

Realize now that your life will never be what you want it to be.
Good advice.

I recommend peak instead of regular prestone.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:58 AM   #47
"You like to drink?"

Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:04 AM   #48
King Sandbagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I often have a dream where I see myself standing in some sort of sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me.
Why am I the only one that has that dream?

Great flick.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-23-2021, 09:47 AM   #49
The Constitutional Choo choo

Meh.
None of my dreams ever come true.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 10:00 AM   #50
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Meh.
None of my dreams ever come true.
It's weird when they do.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 10:25 AM   #51

I bet.
Ive had moments where I felt like Ive lived this moment before. Which is a wierd ass feeling.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 04:57 PM   #52
Banned

I had a dream sequence once that continued on over a few months. In it I was living a different life, owned a BMW convertible and a motorcycle and just tooled around the neighborhood I grew up in.

There were times I had a hard time knowing what life I was in when I woke up and remember distinctly being disappointed that I was awake. It was bizarre and I was affected when it ended.

Then one day (and I am not a ST:TNG fan and haven't seen a single episode) I decided to watch an episode because everything else on was shit. That episode was Inner Light and it was what it seemed like. Freaky, man.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2021, 05:51 AM   #53
MVP

Most of my vivid dreams are me in a past location with present people in my life, or vice versa and at some point the other people and animals become unresponsive to me like everything got paused except for me.

But i often feel Deja Vu, probably once a week or so. Often i have a strong feeling that i lived the moment before but other times i have a strong feeling that i had a dream about that moment or a phrase someone says to me. Often i seem to know the next sentence coming after a sentence that triggered the feeling. It's gotten to the point that im starting to entertain the idea of alternate realities that cross when situations are similar in both.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-24-2021, 07:05 AM   #54
MVP

I don't remember most dreams, but the other night I dreamed about playing golf. I've had a similar dream before. The odd thing is that I have a really hard time hitting the ball and when I do it's a horrible shot (I'm a good golfer in real life).

I kind of relate it to running in dreams when you try and try but you can't get things together and you stumble around.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-24-2021, 07:23 AM   #55
Mahomes Fanboi

Melatonin makes me dream.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:42 AM   #56
Life is changing..

I need to spit this out so it doesn't come true. I had no less than 3 dreams last night that the Chiefs got blown out by the Titans. Now that I've told someone, the dream most certainly won't come true.

Thanks
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:49 PM   #57
MVP

It was probably USC vs Notre Dame. Those premonition demons are crafty devils.
Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Rainbarrel Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:56 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Me too. I have vivid dreams quite often and I can resume a dream when waking up and then falling back to sleep. I'm told I talk in my sleep as well.
‘Insert Billay joke here’
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:25 PM   #59

I dreamed I'd find a box of large rifle primers, last Wednesday or Thursday.
Found the box of a1000 LRP for 40 bucks on Facebook this afternoon.
True story

Last edited by LiveSteam; 10-23-2021 at 07:34 PM..
Old 10-23-2021, 07:28 PM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I dreamed I'd find a box of large rifle primers, last Wednesday or Thursday.
Found the 1000 LRP for 40 bucks on Facebook this afternoon.
True story
Get to work on Powerball numbers. I'll buy the ticket and we'll split.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote