Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2021, 02:39 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about dreams

I've never been someone who has/remembers a lot of their dreams, but recently, I've noticed I've been having a lot of very vivid dreams. A lot of my dreams seem to be about things I've thought about during the previous day, but then I'll also dream about a lot of random things.

The thing that's kind of weirding me out the most is waking up for a short period of time around 3am while I'm having a dream, only to fall back asleep and have the dream continue. It feels like as soon as I fall back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night, the dreams become more vivid and intense.

Anyone have any similar experiences?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:46 PM   #31
Admitted Planet Junky

Man it cut the need to have a cigarette like scissors to a string. But yeah the dreams are OUT there. Never had any death or violent dreams with it but Will Ferrell and I drove, walked, talked, hovered on over and with about anything. I don't even care that much for him or his style of movies.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-22-2021, 09:48 PM   #32
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I read somewhere that one big reason for quitting Chantix is inability to handle the dreams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
Man it cut the need to have a cigarette like scissors to a string. But yeah the dreams are OUT there. Never had any death or violent dreams with it but Will Ferrell and I drove, walked, talked, hovered on over and with about anything. I don't even care that much for him or his style of movies.

Sorry on my phone and ****ed that all up.

Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:28 AM   #33
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I've never been someone who has/remembers a lot of their dreams, but recently, I've noticed I've been having a lot of very vivid dreams. A lot of my dreams seem to be about things I've thought about during the previous day, but then I'll also dream about a lot of random things.

The thing that's kind of weirding me out the most is waking up for a short period of time around 3am while I'm having a dream, only to fall back asleep and have the dream continue. It feels like as soon as I fall back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night, the dreams become more vivid and intense.

Anyone have any similar experiences?
I've done this regularly for years. I actually find it kind of refreshing to fall back asleep and finish my dream....I like to know how the story ends.

Who the **** wants to watch just half of a movie?
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-23-2021, 06:27 AM   #34
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I've done this regularly for years. I actually find it kind of refreshing to fall back asleep and finish my dream....I like to know how the story ends.

Who the **** wants to watch just half of a movie?
Me too. I have vivid dreams quite often and I can resume a dream when waking up and then falling back to sleep. I'm told I talk in my sleep as well.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:11 AM   #35
Hello

Funny this thread was at the top of my list this morning. If i get hot when I sleep i have crazy wicked dreams and nightmares. Last night, Russians had invaded the US and I was in a movie style war zone/camp type area. One of the few times my gun actually worked so i was shooting guys all over and trying to evacuate people into a secret bunker in the camp, I was in a ghillie suit with a white scoped and suppressed gun. One obese 12-13 year old whiny girl with her family of 4-5 people was complaining and being a little bitch about having to hide. I remember grabbing her by the front of the shirt and telling her something along the lines of "You can stop your ****ing whining because the Russians sure won't give a **** about it, they'll kill you!" Then I tried walking her to the window of the building we were in to show her the killings outside, etc but I woke up. It was something similar to the situation from the original Red Dawn i suppose. Woke up, took a pee, and eventually have another dream. Well actually, the Russians was the second dream I think. Can't remember much of the first one but I do remember it was war related too. Gotta stop smoking those bowls of mountain dew before bed.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:14 AM   #36
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Oooo ooooh we got a cerebral tough guy!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:16 AM   #37
Politically Incorrect

LSD will help you with your dreams but not your goals........
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:21 AM   #38
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Me too. I have vivid dreams quite often and I can resume a dream when waking up and then falling back to sleep. I'm told I talk in my sleep as well.
I talk in my sleep, fight in my sleep, and do all kinds of weird shit (so I'm told).

Worst I've ever had (it's embarrassing and I only share because you guys are degenerate too) is I had a dream one night that I had to pee..I woke up midstream... except I wasn't in the bathroom.

I guess I found the nearest door (in my sleep) and let er rip. Woke up in my closet to find out I was pissing all over my shoes.

My wife did not find the humor.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:26 AM   #39
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Oooo ooooh we got a cerebral tough guy!
**** man. Can't tell you how many dreams I have that require a gun and 99.9% there's a faulty issue and I can't manage to pull the trigger at all. Dumb shit like that.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:30 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I talk in my sleep, fight in my sleep, and do all kinds of weird shit (so I'm told).

Worst I've ever had (it's embarrassing and I only share because you guys are degenerate too) is I had a dream one night that I had to pee..I woke up midstream... except I wasn't in the bathroom.

I guess I found the nearest door (in my sleep) and let er rip. Woke up in my closet to find out I was pissing all over my shoes.

My wife did not find the humor.
Curly is that you? Had a friend do the exact same thing - in the closet!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:33 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
**** man. Can't tell you how many dreams I have that require a gun and 99.9% there's a faulty issue and I can't manage to pull the trigger at all. Dumb shit like that.
I know what you mean. It's like your mind is working on ways to do things the hard way. Or something like that.
Old 03-23-2021, 07:58 AM   #42
Starter

Drink more Mth Dew
D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.
Old 03-23-2021, 08:30 AM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I often have a dream where I see myself standing in some sort of sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked men screaming and throwing little pickles at me.
I believe it Donger coming from you.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:43 AM   #44
'Tis my eye!

Forget your dreams.

Realize now that your life will never be what you want it to be.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 08:47 AM   #45
MVP

Have you taken the “jab” 4 the c0 vids?
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.