Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-22-2021, 02:39 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about dreams

I've never been someone who has/remembers a lot of their dreams, but recently, I've noticed I've been having a lot of very vivid dreams. A lot of my dreams seem to be about things I've thought about during the previous day, but then I'll also dream about a lot of random things.

The thing that's kind of weirding me out the most is waking up for a short period of time around 3am while I'm having a dream, only to fall back asleep and have the dream continue. It feels like as soon as I fall back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night, the dreams become more vivid and intense.

Anyone have any similar experiences?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:40 PM   #2
"You like to drink?"

Get a CPAP
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:41 PM   #3
Life is changing..

Obligatory post about anus oil, the state fair, and baked goods.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 02:42 PM   #4
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Get a CPAP
Why? I don't have sleep apnea.

Edit: I've never been diagnosed with sleep apnea nor do I fit into any of the signs or risk factors.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:44 PM   #5
Banned

Smoke 3 bowls of meth before lying down and you won't have any dreams at all.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 02:45 PM   #6
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I have rarely woken up from a dream to have it continue on in the next.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:48 PM   #7
MVP

You got the vaccine didn't you?
SOROS/GATES MINDCONTROL
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:51 PM   #8
It was not a fair catch

quit eating cake before bed

Any life changes hitting the subconscious?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:53 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Why? I don't have sleep apnea.

Edit: I've never been diagnosed with sleep apnea nor do I fit into any of the signs or risk factors.
You post on CP, so the chances of you being a goat'ed, cargo shorts wearing fatty in need of a CPAP was higher than not.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:58 PM   #10
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
quit eating cake before bed

Any life changes hitting the subconscious?
I'm not certain. I feel as though there is a certain level of stress I've felt over the past year due to a lot of life changes.
Old 03-22-2021, 02:58 PM   #11
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
You post on CP, so the chances of you being a goat'ed, cargo shorts wearing fatty in need of a CPAP was higher than not.
Old 03-22-2021, 03:02 PM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post

I resent that. I really do.

Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-22-2021, 03:05 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
I'm not certain. I feel as though there is a certain level of stress I've felt over the past year due to a lot of life changes.
Causes of vivid dreams
  • Stress or anxiety. Difficulties real and imagined can cause a person to experience stress and anxiety in their daily life.
  • Sleep disorders.
  • Medications.
  • Substance abuse.
  • Other health disorders.
  • Early pregnancy.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2021, 03:06 PM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 03-22-2021, 03:06 PM   #14
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Causes of vivid dreams
  • Stress or anxiety. Difficulties real and imagined can cause a person to experience stress and anxiety in their daily life. ...
  • Sleep disorders. ...
  • Medications. ...
  • Substance abuse. ...
  • Other health disorders. ...
    [*]Early pregnancy.
Old 03-22-2021, 03:08 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Balance your hormones.