Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 05:50 PM   #16486
www.nfl-forecast.com

Spent all day making beef stew. At the final step, the valve on the pressure cooker got stuck open, so it didn’t develop pressure. I was listening for the hiss to know it had come to pressure, but didn’t want to go check on it because the cat was on my lap. Well when I finally checked on it the bottom had burned and the taste was ruined.

Waiting for Pizza Hut delivery.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 05:56 PM   #16487
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
ate my fill

That looks horrible and unhealthy.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 06:12 PM   #16488
pie is never free

Not the biggest fan of curry, but I wouldn't call that unhealthy looking
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 06:17 PM   #16489
Mod Team

I hope you were eating alone.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 06:21 PM   #16490
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
That looks horrible and unhealthy.
Indian food is delicious and very healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I hope you were eating alone.
Went with dad
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-16-2021, 07:37 PM   #16491
pie is never free

Ordered my old standby from the Chinese joint, House Special Fried Rice with eggroll

Chicken
Skrimps
Sweet roast pork with that reddish crust
Bean sprouts
Carrot
Peas
Onion

It literally never disappoints

Only gripe is their prices have raised by $1+ on everything, but even then $10 and change there will give you a MUCH more fresh, filling, healthy meal... than $15+ can at the fast food slop houses
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:10 AM   #16492
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Ordered my old standby from the Chinese joint, House Special Fried Rice with eggroll

Chicken
Skrimps
Sweet roast pork with that reddish crust
Bean sprouts
Carrot
Peas
Onion

It literally never disappoints

Only gripe is their prices have raised by $1+ on everything, but even then $10 and change there will give you a MUCH more fresh, filling, healthy meal... than $15+ can at the fast food slop houses
Pork is called Char Sui. Don't fool yourself though. Rarely any fried rice from takeout is healthy. More than likely has both soy and oyster sauce, oil fried meat, oil fried rice, oil fried eggs. And sugar and chicken base. Then a deep fried egg roll.

Replace the rice with cabbage and you might be able to call it halfway to healthy. Replace the cabbage with broccoli and you might have half as much damage to your liver by processing the fats and glucose.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-17-2021, 09:19 AM   #16493
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Pork is called Char Sui. Don't fool yourself though. Rarely any fried rice from takeout is healthy. More than likely has both soy and oyster sauce, oil fried meat, oil fried rice, oil fried eggs. And sugar and chicken base. Then a deep fried egg roll.

Replace the rice with cabbage and you might be able to call it halfway to healthy. Replace the cabbage with broccoli and you might have half as much damage to your liver by processing the fats and glucose.
That may be true, but compared to typical fast food fare I feel good about the choice... it was delicious, btw
Old 10-17-2021, 06:13 PM   #16494
MVP

French Dip sandwiches. Homemade.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-21-2021, 06:06 PM   #16495
Veteran

My wife made pesto from the basil she grew. I made a grilled chicken over rigatoni in a pesto cream sauce.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 06:10 PM   #16496
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Plug for this ponzu sauce

https://store.edenfoods.com/ponzu-sa...vor-seasoning/
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:09 PM   #16497
Ain't no relax!

Close enough to chili weather.

5 pepper chicken chili. Red/yellow bell, jalapeno, habanero, serrano, hatch peppers.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 07:15 PM   #16498
Veteran

My mom wanted pasta for her birthday. Made lasagna bolognese. Fresh pasta, bolognese sauce cooked for 3 hours then bechemel sauce and parmesan on every layer. Everyone was hungry so didn't get a picture of it cut. 7 layers of delicious.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:42 AM   #16499
"I'm with you fellers"

I went to Scott city and got a dozen steak tacos from the place east of Main Street. Brought them home and we feasted.
While I was waiting I had two margaritas which doubled my ticket but they were pretty damn good.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 10:15 AM   #16500
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
I went to Scott city and got a dozen steak tacos from the place east of Main Street. Brought them home and we feasted.
While I was waiting I had two margaritas which doubled my ticket but they were pretty damn good.
La Fiesta? Or La Tijuana
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.