Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-22-2021, 09:13 PM   #40081
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
First they came for the defense-minded tard coaches, and I said nothing because I wasn't a defense-minded tard coach

Then they came for the talentless douche career backup QBs, and I said nothing because I wasn't a talentless douche career backup QB

Then they came for the overrated piles of shit on the team, and I said nothing because I wasn't an overrated pile of shit on the team

Then I wish they would come for the fans, but they never do. We're always left to deal with the squalor and misery left behind.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 09:32 PM   #40082
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
First they came for the defense-minded tard coaches, and I said nothing because I wasn't a defense-minded tard coach

Then they came for the talentless douche career backup QBs, and I said nothing because I wasn't a talentless douche career backup QB

Then they came for the overrated piles of shit on the team, and I said nothing because I wasn't an overrated pile of shit on the team

Then I wish they would come for the fans, but they never do. We're always left to deal with the squalor and misery left behind.
Couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base. They deserve all this shit and more. **** THEM! I hope they keep doing the same shit because it sure is fun to watch.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-22-2021, 09:43 PM   #40083
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
If they had half a brain they'd go get Deshaun Watson right now.
Von Miller could give Watson a call and give him an explanation of how to work the Colorado legal system. It would be a good recruiting move for them.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:41 PM   #40084
Hello

Who needs a QB when you can draft a CB.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 07:51 AM   #40085
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base. They deserve all this shit and more. **** THEM! I hope they keep doing the same shit because it sure is fun to watch.
I think may actually break it all apart, so that’s positive.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:31 AM   #40086
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Well, we're waiting...
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:45 AM   #40087

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Well, we're waiting...
Dang. I want them to STAY!
Old 10-23-2021, 09:09 AM   #40088
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Dang. I want them to STAY!
Exactly. Don’t be a quitter, finish out the season cowards.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 09:33 AM   #40089
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Exactly. Don’t be a quitter, finish out the season cowards.
If they do, I doubt it will be their decision, just a way to avoid being fired to save a little bit of dignity
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:05 AM   #40090
Your mom

CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:19 AM   #40091
MVP

Long live Fangio!
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:36 AM   #40092
MVP

I remember the Mane clowns refusing to concede that the Chiefs have superior coaching. Fangio was just getting started, they'd say.

Turns out there was a good reason that Andy Reid had a twenty year head start. Effing goofballs.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:24 PM   #40093
Fish are scared of me

Surtain was a damn good draft pick though . Wish he were a Chief.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:35 PM   #40094
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Surtain was a damn good draft pick though . Wish he were a Chief.
If Surtain were a Chief, every mistake he made would be magnified x100 and we'd be claiming him to be mediocre and a poor use of draft stock. Some would even claim he's a typical Veach pick, where the best he can do is find okay starters and never any All Pros.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:44 PM   #40095

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Long live Fangio!