Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-30-2017, 07:00 PM  
Banned

Phoenix Area CP Meetups

Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.

Last edited by eDave; 01-17-2020 at 12:54 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:36 AM   #1381
Politically Incorrect

A meetup would be cool.

That Rooster's Tavern was nice
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:42 AM   #1382
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I had 5, 7, 8 and 21.

That S’mores stout was pretty crazy. Tasted and smelled just like it. Must be diabetes in a can too because it was super sticky on the glass.

Nashville hot chicken sandwich was great too.
Yeah, brought home some of the fresh batch smores a few weeks ago and somehow still have a can or two... and it's probably 1000 calories, but totally worth it.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2021, 12:14 PM   #1383
Mod Team

Quote:
It’s very random who has gas and for what. I can’t see a pattern. We have electric cooktop but gas heat/water heater. Neighbor has gas cooktop but electric heat.

You can always run a gas line to the cooktop. We got a quote and it was about $5k though.
Going back to this.

I just realized we have a ****ing gas fireplace in our living room but the stove 25ft away is electric. WTF!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2021, 01:00 PM   #1384
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Going back to this.

I just realized we have a ****ing gas fireplace in our living room but the stove 25ft away is electric. WTF!
Yeah, I have a gas water heater and electric stove.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2021, 01:15 PM   #1385
Cheat Death

Pure speculation, but if I remember correctly PHX got crushed pretty hard by the '08 housing collapse which could've possibly created a gap in new home construction. As a result there appears to be a bunch of inventory from a time when maybe people preferred electric appliances or maybe didn't prioritize gas appliances?? Because honestly I'm seeing a lot of dated kitchens in general. Like 15 years old dated not 80s dated.

Either way it appears to be an abundant phenomenon in homes that haven't been built within the last 5 or so years based on the sites I'm looking at.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 02:36 PM   #1386
Banned

displacedinMN is now in town this weekend and has expressed interest in watching the game at Pub Rock, which I'm up for.

He asked about everyone else so if there's a bigger get together to be had somewhere else (as I understand ya'll don't care for that place), he'd be up for that too.

As of now, we are meeting at Pub Rock.

Last edited by eDave; 10-22-2021 at 02:46 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 06:18 PM   #1387
Veteran

I'd be willing to show up from Tucson
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-22-2021, 07:45 PM   #1388
Mod Team

I’ve got family in town all weekend.

It’s a no from the Lewdogs.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 08:28 PM   #1389
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
I’ve got family in town all weekend.

It’s a no from the Lewdogs.
That's cool. We will be here again.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 04:50 PM   #1390
Banned

Man. What a great time and what a wonderful person displaced and his wife are. Great day watching a shit game. Don't ever judge a person's online character as it's most likely not a real thing.

Thanks for meeting up. I had a blast.
Old 10-24-2021, 04:57 PM   #1391
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Man. What a great time and what a wonderful person displaced and his wife are. Great day watching a shit game. Don't ever judge a person's online character as it's most likely not a real thing.

My wife said next time we make up she will think of you

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2021, 06:16 PM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 10-25-2021, 07:30 PM   #1392
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post

He looks good!!!
Old 10-25-2021, 07:35 PM   #1393
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Holy shit that's displaced?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2021, 07:46 PM   #1394
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Yup, that's him.

I've never seen him in a jersey so that's quite the change!
Old 10-26-2021, 05:37 AM   #1395
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

lew, I decided to let my hair grow. I am now the scientist from Independence Day. But heavier.

Last edited by displacedinMN; 10-26-2021 at 05:46 AM..