Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-21-2021, 08:37 PM  
MVP

Who's fault is this TD score?

I'm not good at distinguishing coverages, but it'd make sense that Thornhill would be helping with McLaurin over the top. Did Ben Nieman blow this coverage? Also 15 was wide the **** open, so it looks like Mike Hughes, I'm assuming he was responsible for 15, was bailed out by his teammates ****ing up. How the **** do we allow 2 guys running wide open when we had 4 guys rushing the QB and 7 dropped into coverage and they only had 3 guys running real routes. Did that fake ass screen route really trick them that bad?

Seems like guys didn't have a ****ing clue what they were responsible for and that falls on Spegs.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-22-2021, 04:12 PM   #31
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
I blame Eric Warfield.
Ah nothing sends chills down my spine like an Eric Openfield or William Burntee reference.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-22-2021, 06:47 PM   #32
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
Ah nothing sends chills down my spine like an Eric Openfield or William Burntee reference.
Gotta love a front office drafting safeties and trying to turn them into RCB and LCB. Those guys had no business playing corner.

I sure am glad the days of Chiefs staff trying to put players out of position are over....

Wait..

God dammit.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 06:53 PM   #33
El Diablo

I felt like we bit on a WR screen last year and it resulted in a TD against us as well. They ran it the first offensive drive of the game (the screen) and then when they went back to it, we bit and they went long for a td… can’t remember the team that did that to us last year.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli