Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2005, 09:19 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

My next to last Night Crew thread...

So because of the job, this is my next to last Friday night on overnights... hence, this is my next to last overnight on ChiefsPlanet.

So... what's up? What's for dinner tonight? Who's going to the game, and what are you tailgating with? Movies (I have a screener for The Corpse Bride on Monday)...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:36 PM   #61
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Enjoy.

Are you a B5 'virgin'? heh...
Yeah, a B5 "virgin"...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:38 PM   #62
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
Want we pretend to discuss some meaningless meandering french films with images of fields of daisys and unshaven armpits? Need to work on my 'feigned interest' skill a little.
Nice... ummm... point taken.

But it's still better than talking about a cheese sale.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:39 PM   #63
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
Nice... ummm... point taken.

But it's still better than talking about a cheese sale.
The topic was pizza. Cheese was just a tangent.

Pizza is always an appropriate topic!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:41 PM   #64
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
The topic was pizza. Cheese was just a tangent.

Pizza is always an appropriate topic!
Ok... so let's reel the tangent back in. Back to pizza.

I like Totino's... Jeno's sucks. *warning: improper tangent approaching* I bought a new big Kitchen Aid mixer for my wife -- according to my brother and sis-in-law, it kicks ass at doing all the work for pizza dough. I may have to give it a try.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:42 PM   #65
oxymoron

Those kitchen aid mixers are the best, but I don't use mine often. I like getting my hands dirty.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:44 PM   #66
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Yeah, a B5 "virgin"...
You'll have a blast. Bring Boulevard Beer and you'll make many "friends."
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-09-2005, 10:47 PM   #67
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
You'll have a blast. Bring Boulevard Beer and you'll make many "friends."
Friends are overrated. It's my beer, keep your fucking hands off.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:57 PM   #68
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Those kitchen aid mixers are the best, but I don't use mine often. I like getting my hands dirty.
We don't actually have it yet, but it's supposed to be delivered. I found a factory refurbished on eBay, 6qt. pro model, for $150 delivered.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:58 PM   #69
oxymoron

I'd say it's a safe bet that you'll love it.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:05 PM   #70
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I'd say it's a safe bet that you'll love it.
Yeah, it seems to be the mixer of choice. And to get a $300+ mixer for that price, it's hard to beat.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:06 PM   #71
Champs!

Quote:
Ok... so let's reel the tangent back in. Back to pizza.

I like Totino's... Jeno's sucks. *warning: improper tangent approaching* I bought a new big Kitchen Aid mixer for my wife -- according to my brother and sis-in-law, it kicks ass at doing all the work for pizza dough. I may have to give it a try.
Totinos is good. So is Tony's Pizza as well.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:08 PM   #72
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach
Totinos is good. So is Tony's Pizza as well.
I don't like Tony's... pretty much, if it's frozen, Totino's is the only way I'll go. I don't like Red Barron, DiGiorno is overrated, etc...
Old 09-09-2005, 11:11 PM   #73
Wheeeeee!!!

*inserting obligatory custom made Chiefs babe pic to make FMB feel better*
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	redbabe2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	46632  
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:11 PM   #74
oxymoron

I've enjoyed papa murphy's the couple of times I've had it.

But still, making it yourself adds something to the experience. I can't quantify the reason why, but that's a fact.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:12 PM   #75
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th and Long
*inserting obligatory custom made Chiefs babe pic to make FMB feel better*
Hey!!! I been feeling kinda down here lately.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.