Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-09-2005, 09:19 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

My next to last Night Crew thread...

So because of the job, this is my next to last Friday night on overnights... hence, this is my next to last overnight on ChiefsPlanet.

So... what's up? What's for dinner tonight? Who's going to the game, and what are you tailgating with? Movies (I have a screener for The Corpse Bride on Monday)...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:09 PM   #46
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Home made Pizza rocks.
I'm really fond of Totino's pizza...
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:10 PM   #47
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
Well, I"m going to stick to this Sunday.
Enjoy.

Are you a B5 'virgin'? heh...
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-09-2005, 10:10 PM   #48
oxymoron

Quote:
Man, we really need to drag your azz out to B5 and a game before then.
Not bloody likely.

I was there for the '04 playoff game, as well as the open practice earlier in the year.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:11 PM   #49
The Dude Abides

Quote:
I'm really fond of Totino's pizza...
Good sh*t for a $1....at our local HyVee often, anyway.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 09-09-2005, 10:13 PM   #50
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Yeah, I'm the new sports editor at my newspaper and I'm quitting the overnight TV gig (which is also my third job).

I got a job promotion! WOO-HOO!
Cool, Congrats!!. I thought you liked the TV gig though? And the potential for more money I might add.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:13 PM   #51
oxymoron

Quote:
Home made Pizza rocks.
I don't know why I don't make it more often. 99 cent dough mix (add in some shit...), 99 cent sauce (add in some shit if I feel like it), $1.50 for cheese, whatever toppings I want. Cheaper than ordering out, and a hell of a lot better than anything frozen, unless you start creeping up to Digiorno prices.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:19 PM   #52
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
I don't know why I don't make it more often. 99 cent dough mix (add in some shit...), 99 cent sauce (add in some shit if I feel like it), $1.50 for cheese, whatever toppings I want. Cheaper than ordering out, and a hell of a lot better than anything frozen, unless you start creeping up to Digiorno prices.
I am assuming that is sort of a small pizza if you can cover it with 1.50 worth of real Mozzarella cheese.

Don't you dare commit heresy and tell me you use imitation Mozzarella we will have to pull your gourmet's card for that buster.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:24 PM   #53
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm
Cool, Congrats!!. I thought you liked the TV gig though? And the potential for more money I might add.
Thanks... never really cared for the TV gig. I took it as a way to get my foot in the door and get a full-time job here, but I've been here for two years and been "passed over" six times... it's time to cut my losses. The one overnight a week is killer on a sleep schedule (I only feel rested Wednesdays and Thursdays). The work I put in (plus the rising costs of gas and my 60-mile one-way drive to get here) no longer exceeds the sacrifices I have to make to do it. The new job actually doesn't pay me any better, but there is a significant amount of overtime involved... with the overtime pay, I'll be working about the same amount of hours, without the drive, and making more money, doing things I like (like photographing Chiefs and Royals games, if I so wish).
Old 09-09-2005, 10:26 PM   #54
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
I am assuming that is sort of a small pizza if you can cover it with 1.50 worth of real Mozzarella cheese.
Not yuppie snooty shit, just regular old Kraft pizza cheese, mozzarella/provolone. Two cups was more than enough. Not a small pizza, though. Baked it on a cookie sheet, I'd say it was probably 14".
Old 09-09-2005, 10:29 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
Not yuppie snooty shit, just regular old Kraft pizza cheese, mozzarella/provolone. Two cups was more than enough. Not a small pizza, though. Baked it on a cookie sheet, I'd say it was probably 14".
Holy hell I should have cheese shipped back here in dry ice that is a huge difference in price. Things really are not all that different out here despite the image. But 16 oz of Kraft mozz/prov is 4 bucks out here.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:31 PM   #56
oxymoron

Quote:
Holy hell I should have cheese shipped back here in dry ice that is a huge difference in price. Things really are not all that different out here despite the image. But 16 oz of Kraft mozz/prov is 4 bucks out here.
Was on sale, even cheaper than 1.50, IIRC. Maybe 3 for $4. Can't remember exactly.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:32 PM   #57
Cast Iron Jedi

Wow... thrilling Night Crew thread this has turned into... you two want to get together to swap coupons?

j/k,
Old 09-09-2005, 10:34 PM   #58

Quote:
Wow... thrilling Night Crew thread this has turned into... you two want to get together to swap coupons?

j/k,
Oh shub ub, what you think this is your thread or some such?
Old 09-09-2005, 10:35 PM   #59
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Oh shub ub, what you think this is your thread or some such?
Old 09-09-2005, 10:36 PM   #60
oxymoron

Quote:
Want we pretend to discuss some meaningless meandering french films with images of fields of daisys and unshaven armpits? Need to work on my 'feigned interest' skill a little.