Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-22-2005, 01:53 AM  
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

All I hear are about fat people

What about the people who would like to gain 5-10 lbs. never hear any help about that.
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:38 AM   #2
MVP

Hell, I can help there. There are lots of people around this board that can help you figure out a way to gain mass.

Any place in particular you want to put these pounds?
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 04-22-2005, 07:30 AM   #3
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
Hell, I can help there. There are lots of people around this board that can help you figure out a way to gain mass.

Any place in particular you want to put these pounds?
If I can gain it, it pretty much goes in the right places by itself.
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:18 AM   #4
MVP

I assume you're lifting weights.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:53 AM   #5
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
I assume you're lifting weights.
You would assume wrong, I would if I had a home gym, but I'm not messing with going to the gym, unless I had someone to workout with me, I have done that before and if you go alone its boring,
Old 04-22-2005, 11:42 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
You would assume wrong, I would if I had a home gym, but I'm not messing with going to the gym, unless I had someone to workout with me, I have done that before and if you go alone its boring,
http://my.webmd.com/content/article/...dition=Fitness

There you go. Resistence workout with no gym.
Old 04-23-2005, 08:19 AM   #7
Phobia

My sister in law gained 3 lbs, but it cost her about $6k.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:09 PM   #8
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
My sister in law gained 3 lbs, but it cost her about $6k.
3 pounds, eh?

sounds like a nice set of implants...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:27 AM   #9
MY LITTLE #15

Start eating fast food, eating sweets, and drinking soda. I've cut out those three things, and I'm losing weight. Maybe if you start doing them, you'll gain weight?

And I'm not telling you what to do, so please dont take offense. I've heard people who are trying to quit smoking complain that they have gained weight due to eating instead of smoking.

Just trying to help. You have told people how to lose weight since you have no problem doing so. I have no problem gaining weight, but it's not because I'm lazy. I just had some bad eating habits. Not eating a lot, just the wrong kinds of things.

Maybe eating a lot of bread and pasta. Lots of carbs.

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.