Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-09-2005, 10:42 PM  
chief99

IPOD nice looking but crippled too much ? Can you play burned music ?

Doesn't Ipod have alot of copyright protections to prevent illegally burned music ?

I was really interested in Shuffle and Nano but now I am having second thoughts. You have to use ITUNES also. This lockin shit is sickening.
Old 09-09-2005, 11:14 PM   #2
Veteran

i dunno. i just bought one last week and have copied many burned cds and reg cds. it has worked fine for me.
kcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellikcjayhawks5 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-10-2005, 12:00 AM   #3
chief99

cool . Before i plunk that much $$ i want to know for sure.
Old 09-10-2005, 02:34 AM   #4
New and shiny.

Yea I don't have one anymore but when you rip a cd in itunes all the formats that you can choose are in a format that the ipod can play. MP3, ACC, AIFF and so on. The copyright comes from the DL music from their store.

I burned the MP3's I had from another computer put them into itunes on another comp and I was able to port them over to my ipod.
Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-10-2005, 03:26 AM   #5
For The Glory Of The City

It plays MP3's. Thats what you get when you rip a CD.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:01 AM   #6
Sapere Aude

Ipods are cool, but I want just one device that can do everything...

And I love it:

Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2005, 04:33 AM   #7
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZChiefFan
Yea I don't have one anymore but when you rip a cd in itunes all the formats that you can choose are in a format that the ipod can play. MP3, ACC, AIFF and so on. The copyright comes from the DL music from their store.
So what happens if you burn the audio CD from a downloaded, restricted version, then rip the audio back off to MP3? It seems like that would eliminate the copy restrictions originally imposed.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.