Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-24-2020, 09:34 AM  
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Portable double & triple monitor for laptop

I would like to be able to use my laptop wherever I go - but be able to use up to 3 monitors. Two would really probably suffice. I realize I can just bring a portable screen but it's not easily maneuverable and portable.

Something that mounts on your laptop semi-permanently that you can close and transport your laptop easily. Does it exist?

I've been watching the company Slide and Joy which has two monitors but it's $520. Surely there are more price competitive options for one slide out or fold out monitor. Anyone have one that just, works.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 10:47 AM   #2
MVP

This is probably what you want.

https://www.newegg.com/asus-mb168b-1...quicklink=true
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 10:50 AM   #3
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
It doesn't appear to have a way to be actually built into the laptop or sit on the back of it, unless one is good enough to rig up that sort of thing.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2020, 10:56 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
It doesn't appear to have a way to be actually built into the laptop or sit on the back of it, unless one is good enough to rig up that sort of thing.
Oh, you are looking to rig this thing together like some kind of megazord? Well good luck on finding something not terribly expensive.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.