Brad Pitt
Margot Robbie
Burt Reynolds
Timothy Olyphant
Michael Madsen
Tim Roth
Dewey Crow as Manson

This is going to be one epic movie.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 06-08-2019 at 08:04 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 09:55 AM   #121
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
You guys triggered my FOMO. Grabbed some 70mm tickets for Friday.
Wait? What! We have several 70MM theatres here. I've seen his last two movies on 70MM. I thought he didn't film in 70MM for this movie?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:03 AM   #122
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Wait? What! We have several 70MM theatres here. I've seen his last two movies on 70MM. I thought he didn't film in 70MM for this movie?
I think there's only a handful of theaters showing it in 70mm.

https://musicboxtheatre.com/films/on...e-in-hollywood
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:58 AM   #123
Veteran

Seeing this shit Thursday night. Hyped af
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:11 AM   #124
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

I've heard this movie is fantastic.

I mean, if DiCaprio is in it, how can it be bad? The dude is going to go down as the best actor of all time.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 12:01 PM   #125
In Search of a Life

Got my tix for Friday
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 02:11 PM   #126
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I've heard this movie is fantastic.

I mean, if DiCaprio is in it, how can it be bad? The dude is going to go down as the best actor of all time.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 02:21 PM   #127

I’ve successfully avoided spoilers so far. So this is speculation.....I’m sure Tarantino is going to play with history like he did in Bastards killing Hitler. Probably have Pitt kill Manson and save Tate or something to keep us guessing how he’ll end his next to last movie.

Or maybe since he already did that, he’ll play it straight with history? Anyone who has not seen spoilers can rarely predict a Tarantino plot in his movies.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:20 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’ve successfully avoided spoilers so far. So this is speculation.....I’m sure Tarantino is going to play with history like he did in Bastards killing Hitler. Probably have Pitt kill Manson and save Tate or something to keep us guessing how he’ll end his next to last movie.

Or maybe since he already did that, he’ll play it straight with history? Anyone who has not seen spoilers can rarely predict a Tarantino plot in his movies.
If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that 'history' wanders in and out of this story aimlessly.

Manson, you'll meet at a farmer's market, then hear something on the car radio towards the end of the movie.

The Tate/LaBianca stuff will play out with cops and reporters blocking access to their own house, leading to a missed opportunity or change of plans.

That kind of thing. Could be dead wrong, too.

I just sense he's trying to tell a story of a working actor at the end of the studio era and the changing culture of LA, more than any specific historical events.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 04:19 PM   #129
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I remember hearing that Tate's sister gave her approval to the script. I doubt if she would have had it contained a graphic depiction of Sharon's death scene, which in reality was more horrible than anything even Tarantino could dream up. A pregnant woman begging for her baby's life stabbed 26 times? ****.

So I'm not expecting that to be in the movie. But you never know.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 04:53 PM   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I just sense he's trying to tell a story of a working actor at the end of the studio era and the changing culture of LA, more than any specific historical events.
thats what everyone is saying. This is more about an homage to LA/Hollywood in the summer of 69. A slice of the cultural/social clash underway. A snapshot in time more than the violence in his previous films.

Every non spoiler review I’ve seen has said it’s his best movie ever. Better than Pulp Fiction? Rubs hands together..... can’t wait.
Old 07-20-2019, 06:10 PM   #131
In Search of a Life

It’s a very, very, very, loose inspiration of Burt Reynolds (Rick Dalton) and Hal Needham (Cliff Booth) in the mid to late 60s. Burt was a struggling TV actor living with his best buddy Needham a stuntman.

Of course it’s all mixed up into the Tarantinoverse batter which is what he does best.

I guarantee pretty much nothing about the Tate murder will be factual. He’s been doing his revisionist history thing for awhile now.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2019, 08:59 AM   #132
Politically Incorrect

[QUOTE=BWillie;14356217]I've heard this movie is fantastic.

I mean, if DiCaprio is in it, how can it be bad? The dude is going to go down as the best actor of all time.[/QUOTE]

Between his acting skills, great movies he made and the incredible poon he gets, the dude is LEGEND!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2019, 08:21 PM   #133
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Let's play trivia :

Who did Robert Kennedy have dinner with the night he was assassinated??
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:02 AM   #134
Politically Incorrect

Who did Robert Kennedy have dinner with the night he was assassinated?
(BTW - Sirhan Sirhan couldn't have fired the fatal shot.)
Anyone ever heard of MKUltra??

My three guesses would be:

1. Jackie O
2. Some famous politician still very prominent today
3. Some famous Hollywood starlet still round today
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:10 AM   #135

Why has this thread swerved into a conspiracy discussion about Kennedy. Is it a part of the movie? I've never heard that, so if it is a part of the movie, is this some spoiler?