Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2015, 05:43 PM  
oxymoron

Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric

Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:24 AM   #976
In Search of a Life

That's an interesting interview. Surely, if it were some advanced military test tech they'd tell them after the fact right?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:08 AM   #977
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Not to argue with Fish, but the pilot actually says, "This is not a f**kin' drone, bro." (bold emphasis added)

Not, "This is a f**kin'g drone, bro."

You can hear the difference if you wear headphones. Plus, the "New York Times" has posted the correction on the video itself.

What we have here is four veteran, highly trained Navy aviators (you can't be just some guy (JAG) to fly a F/A-18F Super Hornet, you have to be one of the best Navy aviators in the world) that observed this object for more than five minutes at a range of less than one mile on a sunny, clear, almost wind-less day. What we'd call, "clear and a million" visibility (transparent air (no clouds, mist, fog, etc.) and infinite horizontal visibility).

We also have three state-of-the-art, highest-technology-available air defense radar systems that tracked this object.

We also have a 90 second tape of the infrared (FLIR) track as well as an EO (electro-optical) simultaneous recording of the object. That recording was taken by yet two more Hornet drivers, so now we have six (6) of the best fighter pilots/trained observers in the world that saw this "tic-tac."

In other words, they have a 90 second track of its heat signature as well as a black-and-white video track tape. And according to Commander Fravor there is a third radar track tape that he's seen multiple times of the same event, that the Navy has, and hasn't shown the public.

Moonbeams/clouds/figments do not have heat signatures, nor can they be tracked on the EO cam, nor can they reflect radar energy.

Whatever it was, it was a physical heat-producing, radar reflecting object with no visible means of propulsion (no heat flux), no wings, no empennage (tail flight control assembly), no rotors, in fact no visible artifacts at all, that this object had thrust capability or control surfaces whatsoever.

I want to see the radar track/intercept tape.
I'm not sure what you're talking about. He clearly says "It's a ****ing drone, bro." The NYTimes video still shows that. They even have this quote from the Times article:

"At this point the pilots said they speculated that the objects were part of some classified and extremely advanced drone program."

Every other source I can find also states the same.

Most likely this was an MKV or similar tech, which has been around for decades.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:09 AM   #978
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That's an interesting interview. Surely, if it were some advanced military test tech they'd tell them after the fact right?
Hell no. They would drag them one at a time into an 8 by 5 room and ask them repeatedly, "what did you see"? And they would be cussed and threatened up and down both sides of that little room until they all finally answered "Nothing". "We saw nothing".
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 11:33 AM   #979
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I'm not sure what you're talking about. He clearly says "It's a ****ing drone, bro." The NYTimes video still shows that. They even have this quote from the Times article:

"At this point the pilots said they speculated that the objects were part of some classified and extremely advanced drone program."

Every other source I can find also states the same.

Most likely this was an MKV or similar tech, which has been around for decades.
Well now I can't get the clip to play. Probably something to do with my browser (not a computer guy). However, the clip I watched had a correction from the NYT at the end of it that said they'd mis-typed the phrase, "This is a f**king drone, bro."

Whatever. The main point is that the thing existed.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 12:02 PM   #980
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Well now I can't get the clip to play. Probably something to do with my browser (not a computer guy). However, the clip I watched had a correction from the NYT at the end of it that said they'd mis-typed the phrase, "This is a f**king drone, bro."

Whatever. The main point is that the thing existed.
The first pic I linked is directly from the video in the NY Times article. There is no correction. Every other video I found says the same. Even in the article itself they mention several times that they thought it was some kind of drone program.

Quote:
No one in the Defense Department is saying that the objects were extraterrestrial, and experts emphasize that earthly explanations can generally be found for such incidents. Lieutenant Graves and four other Navy pilots, who said in interviews with The New York Times that they saw the objects in 2014 and 2015 in training maneuvers from Virginia to Florida off the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, make no assertions of their provenance.
Quote:
At this point the pilots said they speculated that the objects were part of some classified and extremely advanced drone program.
So the article itself contradicts your claim. I'm not saying it didn't exist. Only that the most likely explanation is the one that was initially given. You went to great lengths to acknowledge the pilots' experience with identifying aircraft. The pilot identified it as a drone.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:56 PM   #981
oxymoron

Another good episode of Unexplained. I think I realized why I like it so much: they aren't really trying to dramatize anything, or to push an agenda beyond 'this shit is real; take it seriously.'. It's like the antithesis of Ancient Aliens. Who ran an episode yet again featuring some random geological structure that doesn't actually look like anything unless you manipulate the hell out of the image, and even then the pareidolia doesn't look like anything unless you're drunk, stoned, standing on your head and squinting really hard.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2019, 01:14 AM   #982
MVP

This is an excellent video...comprised of vintage Manly P. Hall lectures. He is the most revered Mason in the last century...and brilliant. I have listened to over 100 hours of his talks...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manly_P._Hall

BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 08:33 AM   #983
Mahomes > God

Bob Lazar was on Joe Rogan's podcast...everyone should listen, I know the story well but it was still mindblowing.

Can't believe he got him to come on...gonna watch the Netflix documentary they were referencing tonight too.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 06:01 PM   #984
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Bob Lazar was on Joe Rogan's podcast...everyone should listen, I know the story well but it was still mindblowing.

Can't believe he got him to come on...gonna watch the Netflix documentary they were referencing tonight too.

I really like the whole Bob Lazar stuff.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2019, 01:59 PM   #985
oxymoron

So, thought episode 3 of Unidentified was the weakest of the bunch, but last night's was really solid. Covered the 'gimbal' and 'go fast' videos discussed earlier on here, brought on an active duty witness who connected the two videos to a series of encounters in 2015, who went on to talk about how they were seen not only off the east coast, but in the middle east. And, along with more analysis like they presented in the first episode, pretty much put to rest any thought that they were drones or something else contemporary. It also goes into how they've approached congress with this.

Anybody talking about those videos earlier in the thread should probably try to watch it.

I'm a little concerned about next week's episode (think it might be the last one,not sure): it looks like they're going into the Rendlesham incident. While that's one of the more interesting events, it's been done over and over and over. The best part of this show has been the fact that it's covering new ground every week. I'm not all that interested in that formula being changed to drag some old dinosaurs like Charles Halt in front of the camera. And it looks like they're going into missile silo sightings with some of the same old faces,too. Disappointing if they're taking two steps back at the end of the season after taking such a huge step forward in the presentation so far.

Guess we'll see.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:57 PM   #986
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post

Yup. It was interesting as hell. I hope Rogan has him back on as soon as possible.

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2019, 10:52 AM   #987
In Search of a Life

Gonna get around to watching that this week
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2019, 01:00 PM   #988
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Gonna get around to watching that this week
Just put one earbud in and listen while 9 year olds chew on your fingers.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2019, 04:45 PM   #989
Resident Glue Sniffer

Watched the Lazar thing on Netflix. So good.

Not that I needed further convincing, but he’s definitely not a bullshit artist.

Legit, IMO.

Listened to a bit of the Rogan podcast with him last night, was really interesting. Gonna try to finish it up this week.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2019, 09:33 AM   #990
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Just put one earbud in and listen while 9 year olds chew on your fingers.
Damn little ****ers.