Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2015, 05:43 PM  
oxymoron

Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric

Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:12 PM   #961
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
They recently found 24 "black boxes" buried in Egytptian tombs. They are solid, 100 ton, carved black slabs of granite.

They cant explain how these were carved with laser-type accuracy...let alone transported. They are dated at around 3,300 years old.

There is something here and has been for a long, long time.....

Untitled-15
Yeah- anatomically modern humans.. as well as a host of other human species, some of which may have been more intelligent than we are.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:27 PM   #962
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I mean, maybe

But we just can’t really wrap our heads around that yet so I won’t think that way lol

I think it’s more likely they’ve figured out how to essentially “space jump” from place to place somehow
Check out string theory, it’s become a viable idea in mainstream academic circles

It’s all real, a UFO flew past me at eye level no more than 20 yards away as it traced the course of a river... as big as 3 full size SUVs smashed into an egg shape, ultra quiet as it glided past, silent as a slow breeze

Watched it glide above the river for 30 seconds or so, the air felt ionized as it went by... oh yeah, it’s all real
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 08:07 PM   #963
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Check out string theory, it’s become a viable idea in mainstream academic circles

It’s all real, a UFO flew past me at eye level no more than 20 yards away as it traced the course of a river... as big as 3 full size SUVs smashed into an egg shape, ultra quiet as it glided past, silent as a slow breeze

Watched it glide above the river for 30 seconds or so, the air felt ionized as it went by... oh yeah, it’s all real
Yeah string theory was making its rounds when I was in undergrad physics back in college. It’s interrsting but way over my damn head

That’s interesting what you saw. Was that recent?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:25 PM   #964
Unsparing

Supposedly the difference between our black project craft and EBE craft are the lack of any visable seams or rivets in the ET units.

You can fake things a bit with welding and polishing, but not doors or portals.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 09:54 PM   #965
oxymoron

It's real, and I'm shocked the military is admitting that in my lifetime, but it might not be physical in a way we can understand. The science that explains what these things are might not even exist for us. It's a hard concept to grasp since we're so locked in this western anthropocentric worldview.

We probably aren't the top of the galactic food chain. We certainly haven't reached the peak of scientific understanding, and we try to constrain these...whatever they are to fit within our world view.

Even classifying them as a security risk is arrogance in a way. They may be so far beyond us that we don't even register to them. We act like they're here for us, that it's about us, but what if they're not? What if it has nothing to do with us?

Or what if they are us? I don't mean time travelers or something that simple, but what if they're something bizarre like tulpas created by our collective conscience? I realize this steps squarely back into the realm of anthropocentrism, but it's another possibility.

We're so locked into this nuts and bolts, something else coming here idea (and personally that's my favorite fantasy of what this phenomenon is) but we can't let our limited understanding keep us from at least considering wider possibilities.

But I'm not sure that we, both as a species and as a western culture, can turn our arrogance off long enough to recognize that the peak of (known...) human advancement doesn't mean we know everything.

Which is, ironically, at least part of the reason the scientific/debunking community has refused to take this topic seriously for the last 70 years.

Man are things maybe starting to change, though. Hopefully.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:05 PM   #966
Unsparing

Our science and the laws of it are exclusive to this galaxy. Go to a different galaxy, to a planet with twin suns or moons, that has a standard day of 42 hours and see what Isaac Newton or Kepler can do for you there.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:07 PM   #967
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
QF posterity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
This is your brain on drugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Ah yes, I see that you've tried DMT. It's a hell of a drug.
Nope..stone cold sober. That happened 20+ years ago and still remember it...it was insane...I'm not going to candy-coat it. It was actually frightening...the woman/child was slightly translucent...kind of what you would envision a ghost to look like. The way it reacted when I woke was scary...it literally sucked itself back away from view in a second. What was even more surreal is I could see the outline of them in that broccoli pattern after it happened....every time I looked at it. *shrugs" Maybe a rare, short sighting into another dimension...I dont have an explanation...I just know it happened.

I only shared that story because there is something going on we dont quite understand...only get momentary glimpses of.

I have heard incredible things about DMT....it's on my bucket list.

Last edited by BlackOp; 06-01-2019 at 10:19 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:27 PM   #968
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah string theory was making its rounds when I was in undergrad physics back in college. It’s interrsting but way over my damn head

That’s interesting what you saw. Was that recent?
2006, Sangamon river Illinois

It had structure, a half flattened egg with the pointy end forward in matte black, no windows were visible but the back third of the “egg” was chopped off, with three insanely, unworldly bright 3 circular lights in red and white on that flat surface

A local cop pulled into that park 5-10 minutes later with his eyes wide open, he had clearly seen it too asking me if I’d seen anything strange... I wouldn’t admit to anything front of him, but he understood my eye language

Lots of people had to have seen it, it flew directly under a heavily used bridge crowded with passing cars coming home at 6pm or so
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:42 PM   #969
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
What if it isn’t interstellar... but interdimensional?
wormhole theory, yes it is preferred shape for such travel
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:52 PM   #970
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Our science and the laws of it are exclusive to this galaxy. Go to a different galaxy, to a planet with twin suns or moons, that has a standard day of 42 hours and see what Isaac Newton or Kepler can do for you there.
Substitute universe for galaxy and you might be right.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-02-2019, 01:20 AM   #971
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
Substitute universe for galaxy and you might be right.
The universe is the entire mish-mash of space. When we travel the universe, we can travel from galaxy to galaxy. And in doing so, we will more than likely find that laws of physics which apply on an Earth class planet in the Milky Way may not work on a similar class planet in a galaxy with systems that sport binary suns or moons.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:31 AM   #972
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
The universe is the entire mish-mash of space. When we travel the universe, we can travel from galaxy to galaxy. And in doing so, we will more than likely find that laws of physics which apply on an Earth class planet in the Milky Way may not work on a similar class planet in a galaxy with systems that sport binary suns or moons.
The laws of physics are the laws of physics anywhere in this this universe. Sure, there may be extra factors that add to its complexity, but the fundamental laws are the same. We could absolutely calculate the rate of gravity’s acceleration on a planet in a binary star system as long as we know their masses and their relative positions.

Now granted, there is still a metric ass load of stuff that we haven’t figured out or even thought to ask about, but regardless, once we actually know the rules, they will apply anywhere in the universe. Other universes (if they exist, but they probably do), that goes right out the window. Entirely new sets of rules.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 02:36 PM   #973
oxymoron

Recent long-form interview with Cmdr. David Fravor about the tic-tac incident. He says this is the "first and only time" he's going to speak about it in a public forum:

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:04 PM   #974
oxymoron

That was really interesting to watch. I didn't realize the radar on the planes themselves had been actively jammed. And he is completely unapologetic in his belief that it isn't something human built, assuming he didn't just mean "united states" when he said it "wasn't us".
Old 06-03-2019, 05:49 PM   #975
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I don't know. The pilot initially identified the object as a drone. That's probably the most likely explanation. But these are really experienced and professional people, not just some nutjob seeking attention. Which makes it much more interesting.
Not to argue with Fish, but the pilot actually says, "This is not a f**kin' drone, bro." (bold emphasis added)

Not, "This is a f**kin'g drone, bro."

You can hear the difference if you wear headphones. Plus, the "New York Times" has posted the correction on the video itself.

What we have here is four veteran, highly trained Navy aviators (you can't be just some guy (JAG) to fly a F/A-18F Super Hornet, you have to be one of the best Navy aviators in the world) that observed this object for more than five minutes at a range of less than one mile on a sunny, clear, almost wind-less day. What we'd call, "clear and a million" visibility (transparent air (no clouds, mist, fog, etc.) and infinite horizontal visibility).

We also have three state-of-the-art, highest-technology-available air defense radar systems that tracked this object.

We also have a 90 second tape of the infrared (FLIR) track as well as an EO (electro-optical) simultaneous recording of the object. That recording was taken by yet two more Hornet drivers, so now we have six (6) of the best fighter pilots/trained observers in the world that saw this "tic-tac."

In other words, they have a 90 second track of its heat signature as well as a black-and-white video track tape. And according to Commander Fravor there is a third radar track tape that he's seen multiple times of the same event, that the Navy has, and hasn't shown the public.

Moonbeams/clouds/figments do not have heat signatures, nor can they be tracked on the EO cam, nor can they reflect radar energy.

Whatever it was, it was a physical heat-producing, radar reflecting object with no visible means of propulsion (no heat flux), no wings, no empennage (tail flight control assembly), no rotors, in fact no visible artifacts at all, that this object had thrust capability or control surfaces whatsoever.

I want to see the radar track/intercept tape.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.