Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-20-2022, 01:11 PM  
I'll be back.

House of the Dragon

OH YEAH!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 01:31 PM   #2
mod-ish

please don't suck
please don't suck
please don't suck
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 01:38 PM   #3
Needs more middle fingers

Spoiler alert!

Everyone dies!
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 01:45 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

LFG
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 02:24 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

So are we gonna get the Battle Above the Godseye?

Gotta figure we will eventually. But it'll have to be a bit coming.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 02:29 PM   #6

Though without spoiling anything - Either they took serious liberties with the source material or they've done some really odd staging in how they set off the respective characters in that preview.

Or maybe I've just forgotten how that whole thing went down. But I really don't think so.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 02:32 PM   #7
Get in, loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So are we gonna get the Battle Above the Godseye?
We riot if they don't.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 02:33 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
We riot if they don't.
They pretty much skipped Whispering Wood...
Old 07-20-2022, 02:39 PM   #9
Get in, loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
They pretty much skipped Whispering Wood...
It would have been cool to see Jaime cut down three knights on his way to confront Robb, but otherwise we didn't miss out on a ton. The Young Wolf outsmarted the Lannister forces. Up until the Red Wedding, that was basically the whole of that portion of the War of the Five Kings.

I think you've got to show the Battle Over the God's Eye since it removes two major players from both sides, as well as two dragons.

I understand that they may skimp out based on budget constraints, though. That would be disappointing.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 02:51 PM   #10

Quote:
It would have been cool to see Jaime cut down three knights on his way to confront Robb, but otherwise we didn't miss out on a ton. The Young Wolf outsmarted the Lannister forces. Up until the Red Wedding, that was basically the whole of that portion of the War of the Five Kings.

I think you've got to show the Battle Over the God's Eye since it removes two major players from both sides, as well as two dragons.

I understand that they may skimp out based on budget constraints, though. That would be disappointing.
Budget is the big worry.

If you're gonna do that, you've gotta do it really well. And to do it really well it would be extremely expensive.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:33 PM   #11
Get in, loser.

I've had Fire and Blood for a while now. It seemed less of a story and moreover a retelling, which turned me off.

Should I make an effort to burn through it before this show drops?
Old 07-20-2022, 03:36 PM   #12

Quote:
I've had Fire and Blood for a while now. It seemed less of a story and moreover a retelling, which turned me off.

{shrug}

Not sure it's worth the trouble. The series is likely going to do it justice. GRRM isn't exactly writing anything gripping these days anyway and as a prequel you're mostly getting some fan service and backstory to a conclusion you already know.

The visuals would be more interesting than the story, even if the TV version doesn't exactly match the story version.

Nah - I wouldn't worry about it. If they aren't carbon copies, who cares? And HBO isn't likely to skimp on detail given that they have a limited runway and if they can stretch this into more seasons rather than fewer, all the better to make some money off it.
Old 07-20-2022, 03:37 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:

I doubt it makes much difference. There's been a lot of talk about Fire and Blood 2 but he can't seem to focus on any one project long enough to finish it.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-20-2022, 04:43 PM   #14
The man you could post like.

Is there any reason to be optimistic about this? GOT left such a bad taste in my mouth it's really hard to get even a bit excited.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2022, 05:02 PM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Is there any reason to be optimistic about this?
Dragons.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.